Dinafem Purple Orange CBD

colboyxx

Sorry guys that post was yesterday I wrote it all out and forgot to post it, lol

so today the light came, big thankyou to @diyleduk great job buddy and bloody hell is it bright, all hung up now, I've turned it down today being the first day and all that, and also fighting the temps today. Anyways here's the pics for you.

large.IMG_1570.jpglarge.IMG_1569.jpglarge.IMG_1569.jpglarge.IMG_1569.jpglarge.IMG_1569.jpglarge.IMG_1569.jpglarge.IMG_1569.jpglarge.IMG_1569.jpglarge.IMG_1569.jpglarge.IMG_1569.jpglarge.IMG_1569.jpg

• Like 8

You had me sweating then thinking somebody else had your light lol 

Glad your happy mate. Ill tag along be nice to see how that light performs with them numbers it should do really well.

• Like 2

@colboyxx

Ok under these lights you are in the zone at 28/29c lights on. Rapid growth and fine in flower at that temp also. Your not under hid lighting so old temp rules don't apply.

I'm running my cab cooler atm with lights on/off very close till stretch is over and then back up again. If your temps are above whats listed then you either need to up the extraction or get more intakes opened up a little.

Let us know how you get on.

Toke...

• Like 3

@tokenroll temp update buddy, the lights been on a couple of hours and the highest it's got is 28 degrees so far and that's on full power too. Think we're ok mate, thanks again for looking in, I've followed your work and it's great mate, 

• Like 3

@colboyxx there you go all set now, hope all goes well for you. Will pop in from to time, always nice to see how everyones getting on. Nice to hear some one likes my work, not perfect but works lol.

Toke...

• Like 3

Now to see the new @diyleduk panel up and performing as expected  :bong:

Temps are a little high but nothing major and manageable  :yep:

Dinafem x diyleduk. How could this go wrong :bong:

Be interesting to see how this panel fairs. 

What's the wattage brother? and pull from the wall?

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

Hi @Dinafem-Mark thanks for looking in mate this is the specs I got for the light (below) and I'm running it flat out at the moment mate to see what she can do. I've managed to get the temps down to around 26/27 so pleased with that, also can someone jump in here @diyleduk or @tokenroll maybe and tell me, will this light affect the stretch of this plant or not ? And will it grow any different ?

Input Voltage range 90-300v
Wattage - 120w-290w
Board Level efficiency at 260w 2.73 µMol/j
System level efficiency at 260w 2.56 µMol/j
  • Like 3

At the right heigh, everything will be a bit more compact than hps. Node distance and buds. If you do see any leggy growth, just lower the light height.

Keep the temps up also. 28C is perfect for these lights as the leaf temps are a little lower than hps (1-2C).

• Like 3