Blue Berry Headband

sy100276

Good day, and Good vibes.

Yesterday was Day 32 in bloom for Bertha. 

The 7 days of PK13/14 is now over, so we are past the half way stage. I re introduced Boost last night, so for the rest of this week she will be on :

100ml A+B/20l   50ml Cannazyme/20l  Cannaboost 80ml/20l

From next week the A+B will be dropped though, to maybe 72ml/20l........or even 50ml/20. Then we will be looking to begin the flush from the start of week 7.

Oh my golly gosh, we be getting close.

Here are a few picturoonies to show how this girl is starting to stack.

large_01.jpglarge_02.jpglarge_03.jpglarge_04.jpg

• Like 7

And on that happy note.....

Yes don't let anyone try to make you something your not.

Well well well, 

Just been to give the old gal' her first feed of the night, and it seems she has stated to take a bit more food enriched water, usually she has 7ltrs wish a 30% run off, tonight she had the 7, and only released 2%. I guess the swell is on.  (So she had and extra 3 ltrs.)

Upon inspection of the buds, they seem to be taking the shape of golf balls.....but it has been a while since this chap has had anything in bloom, but that's what it looks like up to now.  Then the frosting, resin production is pretty much off the scale, even the larger fan leaves have a good covering.  So much so, we are thinking of doing a pre harvest strip maybe - this will help with flushing and let more lumens hit the lower levels slightly. Then I will tane them, with a nice sit n soak..... gotta luv Bho :haveadab: Looking at them, don't think we will need to string any colas up, it would seem that the zip ties around the base of the cola fixed to the net might of worked.  But saying that anything can happen yet capt'.  Another thing to note with the bud inspection, we can see the odd tinged hair - that's right the first brown hairs are starting to show them selves. So by my limited experience Two Weeks to gooooooo!!!

The feed is going to be dropped to 50ml A + B/20l, 50ml Cannazyme/20l, 80ml Cannboost/20l, this will be from now until next Sunday. Then we can asses the situation, but what will probably happen is, the A+B will stop and the zyme + boost will continue for a few days before chop. Then it will be good old simple water, the tops will be taken first leaving the lower half to mature a further week.

Have a good weekend, and smoke one for me.

• Like 2

Good afternoon,

Things always happen for a reason, I do believe that and if you don't try......you will never know.

Bertha looks to be pretty happy, resin production is good and thick. Pistils are nice and she is throwing them out in her efforts to catch some dirty pollen.

She has handled being heavily fed, in fact this chap even took it to a little bit over the base feed level stated. As we know these are just a guide, and each plant is different, just like people.  I have not flushed her at all, decided that the reduction of feed will work just as well and then the 2 week flush will be fine.

On another note, the lights :wassnnme:  I have been watching the temps like a hawk, lights off temps are around the 22-23c mark, and the lights on temps are levelling out at the 28.2c mark :yep:  This is with the 2 cmh lights, and the led panel for company.  I just so happen to have a spare led here that is not being used for veg anymore :unsure:, what did you do with the item? I hear you ask........

That is correct, we put it in with sexy Bertha.  It is due to come on at 7pm, so I will be back to report of the fun and games......with a few snaps.

Lets see what happens now.

Back later, with a brew and some snacks.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, sy100276 said:

Then we can asses the situation, but what will probably happen is, the A+B will stop and the zyme + boost will continue for a few days before chop. Then it will be good old simple water, the tops will be taken first leaving the lower half to mature a further week.

Sounds like a plan to me brother  ;)

She's got to be stacking that weight on now in prep for a plane water flush  :yep:

Will look out for the next picture update mate  :bong:

So far your in for a very nice harvest in the next fortnight, Not long now my friend  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

On 16/08/2018 at 9:39 AM, zug said:

Hi @sy100276 Great grow man. We have a few Bb Headband out in the wild gg style...thought you'd like to see them:

large.5b4afde114e82_2018-07-1508_53_10.jpglarge.5b582d2322f10_2018-07-2508_53_27.jpg

Really short bushy babes as you say, tight internees and lovely structure ovreally.  Hope they'll be flowering next time we visit. Keeping an eye on your grow...all the best bud!

As always the aliens are doing amazing things this outdoor grow season. Really pleased to see some HSO ladies being grown as nature intended  :yep:

@zug Thanks for the outdoor blueberry headband shots brother  ;)

I'll be checking out your outdoor thread soon :)

Kind regards

Mark..

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

As always the aliens are doing amazing things this outdoor grow season. Really pleased to see some HSO ladies being grown as nature intended  :yep:

@zug Thanks for the outdoor blueberry headband shots brother  ;)

I'll be checking out your outdoor thread soon :)

Kind regards

Mark..

Thanks for the kind words bud, I'll be updating the diary soon. The HSO OG Kush is looking awesome at all plots too.

• Like 2

@lildaveham  Yo Fam, wha cha doin' blood? This diary aint in your league, this is pub teams.....your premiership Cuz :notworthy:  Really nice for you to stop by - alotments are hard work.

@zug  Man, every time I see your GG, this chap fancies it....maybe in my new location, sure there will be a field with access to water.

@HSO-Mark  You are welcome here with you lovely comments mate, I do have a bit of a target in mind........32g dry. :wassnnme:  This is close to the nicest flower I have had the pleasure to smoke. Really looking forward to the next Hso diary. :toot:

Good evening'

Not much to update.......  Just pics from today Day 35, along with a diagram of how the flower tent now looks.

Stay safe, Stay stoned, Stay stoked

large_d35a.jpglarge_d35b.jpglarge_d35c.jpglarge_d35d.jpglarge_d35e.jpg

• Like 3

The weight is going on a crystal coverage is going crazy :yep:

On 19/08/2018 at 10:15 PM, sy100276 said:

I do have a bit of a target in mind........32g dry.

I think this is achievable lol

I'm realistically going to say closer to 200g from this lady possibly upto 300g :bong:

She's definitely going to be a big lady come harvest and this is one flower show I'll be watching with interest brother  :yep:

Your next HSO adventure seeds should go out this week along with the Dinafem indoor grow diary competition winners glass  ;)

Thanks for the continued updates mate, I'll drop back in on the next :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

@HSO-Mark  Hello there mate,  200g+ ??? :toot: I will be a happy camper.....a full jar is a happy jar as well we know. Thanks for your optimism :yep:   Great news about the adventure seeds being due to start their journey to me, really looking forward to having a crack with these.  Have heard that Bubbas Gift can be a little tricky to get going, so we might need some extra positive thoughts.  Winners glass???? You mean my efforts may have been recognised?  I am a bit confused, but very very happy at the thought of winning a prize. 

Good moaning- Well it is the afternoon to be precise.  Bertha is being fed 2-3 times a day now during lights on (7pm-7am). This is the last week that she will be having A+B, this is being given at 50ml/20l, with cannazym 50ml/20l, boost 80ml/20l.  As mentioned before, but from next week the A+B will be dropped from her diet.

Will be back later with a few pictures to show how we are stacking up.

• Like 1

Hello all, 

Yes sorry for my abscence.....This chap has been very stressed, through my own stupid choices and daft ideas.  @HSO-Mark  Thanks for your concern mate, much appreciated.

Well, Bertha came down at week 7 of bloom - I checked the tichs and they were a few that had turned amber, and a good amount of milky. Yes, i should of let her go another 14 days.....but Sadly my hand was forced.

I wet trimmed her, hung branch by branch. She chilled for about 7 days and then in to brown paper bags, then jarred up.

The dried wieght was 6.5oz, there was alot on resiny trim which was put in the freezer and has been blasted with tane - i will get a pic up later.  

So we will put this down to a lesson learned and another chapter in the book.

Be careful out there peepz - there are some smiling assassins in this world.

• Like 2

On 9/6/2018 at 2:29 PM, sy100276 said:

Hello all, 

Yes sorry for my abscence.....This chap has been very stressed, through my own stupid choices and daft ideas.  @HSO-Mark  Thanks for your concern mate, much appreciated.

Well, Bertha came down at week 7 of bloom - I checked the tichs and they were a few that had turned amber, and a good amount of milky. Yes, i should of let her go another 14 days.....but Sadly my hand was forced.

I wet trimmed her, hung branch by branch. She chilled for about 7 days and then in to brown paper bags, then jarred up.

The dried wieght was 6.5oz, there was alot on resiny trim which was put in the freezer and has been blasted with tane - i will get a pic up later.  

So we will put this down to a lesson learned and another chapter in the book.

Be careful out there peepz - there are some smiling assassins in this world.

Sounds like you've had some hassle mate, hope everything is alright for you!

On the plus side, you nearly got your 200g :toot:  hope it's not too racey but if it had some amber going on it sounds like it'll be ok :v:

:smoke:

• Like 1