The kore

grotbags

Damn....that's a shitter.

I half fucked my lot with the cold this time....shit happens dude.

Al look forward to take 2......better luck this time eh

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

hi guys, just like to report my 3 kore that i hatched are doing well alongside the 6 orange killer, so i'll have a cbord with 5-6 killer orange and 2-3 kore so (fingers crossed) i should have a few pics and smoke report which i said i would do in the first place....atb.....:yinyang:

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

I need to get some Kore! I have recently done an Affiedaze and a Purkle #1 and both turned out great! The Affiedaze had a lovely lemon and lime twang full of flavour. The Purkle #1 was taken a week or so early due to everything else had completed and I was gutted to have to do this but the smoke was still ok. I know it would have been a lot better had I taken time. Big up to REAL GORILLA SEEDS. Peace. 

• Like 1

I'm shocked these ain't seen more action man. Gonna have to invest once payday comes around, all hazes sourced recently have been disappointing lol