The kore

grotbags

all the best with the kore . i will plant my ass firmly on the sofa for your upcoming diary as it looks like it will be a good one :) .

only run a couple of paniks creations to date but its all been pure fire the ones i have done 

good luck with the grow mate 

• Like 2

Thanks @doobie01 for popping in, what strains have you tried? 

Something about ammo that's alluring, always wanted to try it but never managed in 27 years of smoking! 

• Like 1

i know what you mean about the amnesia mate ;).

i have done the fast diesel and the zkittzos both were quite poor grows on my part (tried soil and its  not for me lol ) but the product that came from it at the end was just spot on and tasty.

Now gone back to hydro and a couple of months ago bought a 6 pack of dosidos so they are gonna be set off at the start of new year.

where i live everyone smokes the same old strain from the same old cuts over and over so when i pulled out the zkittzo bud everyone thought i was howard marks or some great grower of new elite cuttings.

i must admit i had great fun telling the few mates who know i grow how i was asked to run them as a tester for a diary and how i got hooked up by the owner of rgsc ect.

there was a couple of green eyed monsters in my small circle when the bud was smoked which then turned into red eyed biscuit monsters 

(obviously wasnt gonna tell them i near enough begged for them)

all the best mate  

• Like 4

hi guys, a little update, 10 have broken the surface so far, but 2 of them have managed to shear half of the cotyledon off!! iv had seedlings like this once before and plants were fine. whoever u are i hope today finds you suitably smashed......:yinyang:

• Like 3

Hi guys or anyone reading this(if anyone is lol)...10 days have passed since i wet the seeds and im glad to report i have 9 healthy seedlings so far.

a couple of these seedlings had a go at topping themselves both figuratively and literally...i think when they were emerging from the seed case underground they sheared a cotyledon leaf off and the tip of the first true leaves.....maybe it was a cry for help??!:

large.image-2018-10-14.jpg

Anyway iv got 9 ready to go....there may be a couple of other plants in there if i can squeeze em in, but they wont feature here.:

large.5bc34da7ae434_image-2018-10-14(1).jpg

so far so good, here's hoping i can do them justice....see you later guys.......:yinyang:

Edited by grotbags
  • Like 6

I really should add, they're under a125w cfl atm and in Jack's magic compost. Iv seen a few people slate the Jack's but this batch seems OK, served well on last grow. 

I start them off in 2 l pots and just transplant to 10s after 3-4wks. Iv fed just a trace of fishmix, I feel it works better if u start it off very early at small doses and very gradually work up through time.

See ya around...... :yinyang:

• Like 3

wk 2 nothing ,much to say really, the crewe's here.....fed tmrw a wee tint bit of fish mix...get that dirt working....

large.rsz_dsc_0006.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys....so last week i had to go up north, asked a pal to feed cat n water plants, he watered thenm with ice cold water, there was a cold snap, no heating on. when i got back most of them looked bad and they havnt recovered. what a cock i am.

anyway, im buying another pack next week, ill be back......

• Like 1