The kore

grotbags

Hi guys, was eyeing up some seeds for my next grow and was immediately drawn to the kore. Does anyone have any experience of this strain? 

I checked but there's no info in the strain section of this sub forum. 

Iv never been to the dam and Iv always fancied crosses of the core/kore cut..... :yinyang:

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, grotbags said:

Hi guys, was eyeing up some seeds for my next grow and was immediately drawn to the kore. Does anyone have any experience of this strain? 

I checked but there's no info in the strain section of this sub forum. 

Iv never been to the dam and Iv always fancied crosses of the core/kore cut..... :yinyang:

Its a shame knowones grown these out yet an done a diary, same with few other of our strains,.. Pm me a safe addy and ill send you some for a run, you can bang some pics and info up here in return :yep: 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, grotbags said:

the kore. Does anyone have any experience of this strain? 

I will take some pics tomorrow or Monday.

• Like 4

Sorry about the pic quality,my point and shoot is absolute crap,been through loads of abuse over the years,stops working,zoom sticks etc,anyway the kore stinks of lemons/zif,loads of resin,i think you will enjoy growing it,oh and its a cinch to trim,very good calyx to leaf ratio :yinyang:

large.user462206_pic1872464_1532952240.jpglarge.user462206_pic1872463_1532952240.jpglarge.user462206_pic1872461_1532952240.jpg

• Like 9

I'm putting 6 into germ tonight......I'll wack some pics up when the flower show starts 

Edited by blackpoolbouncer
  • Like 7

awesome guys:yep: ...i wont be getting mine on till September, i'll be running the kore and sour orange diesel, looking for that fruity sativa high!!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
37 minutes ago, Salty said:

Think I need to get some of this tackle in my life,its been an age since av seen any decent ammo.

Hey mate long time no see,.. :yep: 

• Like 1

I've always been about @panik mucker.

Didn't have decent internet access for ages mate.

Proper chuffed to see ye doing alright with RGS too,some proper tasty lookin tackle,gonna have to try some.

All the best mucker

• Like 2

Most excellent, a pack of 12 kore just dropped on my mat this very morn!! Blimey that was quick! cheers panik..:yep:

ill be kicking these off next week....and il just continue this thread with my weekly diary...I'll hopefully be doing 9 of these in a 1.2 sq tent under a 600 hps, not got my dirt yet, il have to see whats available next week. biobizz fish mix, bloom and algamic nutes and calmag as im in a soft water area. my grows are generally very simple but im happy with my way, looking for some mothers so this should be a good start.

really looking forward to these, as i said iv never been to the dam but ammo seems to be a perennial dam fav....i'm also not that experienced with sativa dominant plants so i might need ur help somewhere along the line.....watch this space....:yinyang:

some random pics of my previous endevours.....

Delahaze (possibly the most sativa i have done so far lol..with the exception of iced grapefruit)

gallery_77008_9453_42615.jpggallery_77008_9453_4390.jpg

blue widow

large.post-77008-0-99900800-1357925326.jpg

• Like 7

Hi guys! Just wetted my 12 kore yesterday, i use the paper towel method as it's served me well over the years.

i'll be buying dirt tmrw and planting them....really excited about this grow, hopefully get 9 healthy seedlings from my 12 seeds as i'll be doing 9 plants in the tent...all kore, looking for mother material.

large.rsz_dsc_0017.jpg

large.rsz_dsc_0014.jpg

off we go!!!!

a little shot of some critical kush that are finishing up to make way for the kore.......:yinyang:

large.rsz_dsc_0001.jpg

Edited by grotbags
  • Like 5