Dinamed CBD auto

T0M

32 days in now and I can see a few pistils starting to pop up here and there so I guess they're starting flower mode now. I'm struggling to upload pictures atm Internet must be playing up so I'll get the pics from today up as soon as I can. 

• Like 2

@T0M Are you trying via mobile or pc mate? I can't upload via Android device not tried Apple. For picture's I need to use a pc :)

Also, it could be the size of the picture's. If your having issues drop me a pm and I'll try to upload for you :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark

@Dinafem-Mark I'm using a android phone so maybe that's the problem although I usually never have an issue. I've resized the pics to the correct size. I'll try once more if not is it okay to upload else where and pm you links to pics and upload for me?

• Like 1

Hurray! Got there in the end lol

Here she is at 32days

large.temp3.jpglarge.temp2.jpg

And here she is today at 42days in.

large.rsz_img_20190225_140301.jpglarge.rsz_img_20190225_140250.jpg

I finally got round to getting over to the hydro shop and picked up some thrips spray. They were sprayed on Friday and I've not seen anything since :) I also gave them a sprinkle of fbb as they were starting to get a bit pale. So far she's only had a bit of seaweed extract in veg, a bit of charge, a sprinkle of fbb and water. It's been nice only having to go in there every few days and chuck a jug or two of water into the pot. 

• Like 2

Did you manage to upload via an Android device mate?

Glad you managed to get a few pictures up now we can see what's going on ;)

48 days in and now starting to fill out with that CBD goodness :bong:

Keep the updates coming my friend  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..