Dinamed CBD auto

T0M

@Dinafem-Mark Im not too sure yet it’ll either be a 5 or 10l. How long after germinating in a small pot would you recommend Transplanting into another pot and should I pot straight into the final pot or can I pot in stages? Never grown any auto flowering varieties before haha lol 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, T0M said:

@Dinafem-Mark Im not too sure yet it’ll either be a 5 or 10l. How long after germinating in a small pot would you recommend Transplanting into another pot and should I pot straight into the final pot or can I pot in stages? Never grown any auto flowering varieties before haha lol 

Never pot autos up in stages my friend, you want to get them in that finish pot right from the start or at least from the jiffy7 stage :yep:

My advice would be

Germinate

Jiffy7 or root it cube

Roots out

Into finish pot :yep:

No potting up needed so those roots won't get disturbed  ;)

Go with as big a pot as you can mate :bong:

10-15l pots work the best from what I'm seeing amd through experience :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark

• 5 months later...

Hello, I'm back :ghost:

So... since my last update I ended up getting burgled which I wasn't too bothered about seeing I don't really own anything worth stealing the only thing that went missing was a small amount of weed (about 0.3g) left over in a jar.. lol Oh and I think they may have nicked the log book for my car as I've not seen it since. You can probably guess what happened next.. I was expecting it it was just a matter of when. So I chucked all the plants so that when it did if the police turned up I wasn't going to be getting arrested as well. Anyway a week later off comes the door, in comes three guys threatening to chop me up.. what a great night that was!

Any way I've cheered up now so I got another Dinamed CBD Auto going. It's in a 10L pot this time, using compost again as I fancied another go at it. Had a bit of charge laying about so some of that got mixed in.

Just being fed water for now preferably I'd like to not use liquid feeds and just top dress every so often instead if anyone has any suggestions. I'm also going to get some biosys at some point as well.

Well here it is so far, roughly 2 weeks from breaking the surface not sure exactly how old she is so well say 2 weeks lol

large.received_1154072941427464.jpeglarge.received_228662618072233.jpeg

They've been a bit chewed up by thrips but can't afford to get the stuff I normally use for them right now so they'll have to put up with it for now. Unless anyone knows of a home remedy or something cheap that actually works..

That's all for now see you again soon.

• Like 1

On 29/01/2019 at 11:49 PM, T0M said:

ended up getting burgled

Oh dear bud, that sounds like you have been through a bit of an ordeal, so the burglars came back for the bud, gotta be someone you know mate, probably.

You know the rules, loose lips sink ships, glad you didn’t get stabbed tho, I bet they were very annoyed to find .3

Anyway your girls are looking a lot better this time, I think with thrips they burrow into the medium,  I am fairly confident that some sharp sand over the medium will cut them to bits when they go down or come up, cheap as too.

Take it easy. Jj:yinyang:

• Like 2

@Jibba jabba No Not anyone I know as I don’t know anybody here. Looking through the Facebook pages for this area it seems there’s a group of people going round burgling housing, breaking into shops and mugging people. There’s a few new posts each day with people saying they’ve been broke into or caught some trying to break in. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, T0M said:

Not anyone I know as I don’t know anybody here.

I didn’t mean to jump too conclusions mate, just said what I saw, stay safe.

Jj:yinyang:

• Like 1

So... since my last update I ended up getting burgled

So sorry to read this mate :(

Why can't folks keep their hand and business to themselves. No need for thieving. I saw yesterday that Remo has also been burgled whilst in bed :(

Anyway a week later off comes the door, in comes three guys threatening to chop me up.. what a great night that was!

Was it the old bill or someone coming back for the crop they had seen?

Either suck :bong:

Any way I've cheered up now so I got another Dinamed CBD Auto going.

Straight back to business  ;)

Just keep your head on a swivel mate :yep:

Nice to see you back and more so safe :bong:

All the best 

Mark.

@Jibba jabba

No worries :) I could see why you'd think that. 

@Dinafem-Mark

Yeah I seen that on Instagram to. Isn't he somewhere legal? If he is then it's mad to see it still happening in a legal setting. Luckily not the police that came back lol. Yep back to it no point dwelling onit too long. 

Went and checked on them yesterday and I'd forgot to shut the door properly so the cats been in there and had a nibble.. Looks like she liked the Dinamed. :furious: Everything else has had just a few nibble but she's devoured the Dinamed. I was too pissed off to take any pictures so I'll take some next time I'm there. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, T0M said:

Yeah I seen that on Instagram to. Isn't he somewhere legal?

Yes mate he's in Canada. Very sad to see his mother room totally trashed. I dare say it won't be long until someone is bragging they "robbed remo" and I would imagine as he is legal the cops are involved  :yep:

17 hours ago, T0M said:

so the cats been in there and had a nibble.

Oopps  :(

Is the DinaMed dead mate or salvageable? 

Cats do love their herb  ;)

All the best 

Mark.. 

On 05/02/2019 at 0:19 AM, T0M said:

No mate not dead just lost its fan leaves lol

My cat is the same mate. One day I was losing seedlings thought I was going crazy lol

Turned out it was the cat lol

Glad you managed to salvage her :yep:

Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery  :)

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark

@Dinafem-Mark

I just pulled off what was left of the leaves shed eaten and they just carried on as normal, doesn't seem to have effected them much. They're still getting chewed by thrips though... seems to be getting worse but they'll be okay until I can get over to the grow shop. I'll get some pics up in a min.

• Like 1

As you can see not really slowed them down at all. You can see how bad the thrip damage is getting on the lower parts of the plant in the second picture aswell.

large.rsz_received_396669024476308.jpglarge.rsz_received_2293152074259483.jpg

• Like 1