Dinamed CBD auto

T0M

First off thanks @Dinafem-Mark for the opportunity and apologies for the delay in getting this going.

I decided to give compost a go for the first time with the aim of growing them organically so 2 of the 5 seeds were placed into two little pots of Levington seed and cutting compost, watered and then left on a sunny window sill. Four days later and we have two seedlings.

large.A3916B40-AC25-470A-8546-DBBEF59B6E6A.jpeglarge.C1F8E2DF-B5F1-4CB1-A76B-B4AD4B87B30A.jpeglarge.BA2105B5-37CA-471A-982F-C7277EF1AF95.jpeg

The one in the last picture looks a bit odd... sort of like it has more leafs than it should do. You can see it a bit in the picture but I couldn’t get the camera to focus close enough to be able to see it properly but it’s certainly not a normal seedling lol.

Anyway that’s all for now I’ll update again in a few days. :bong:

• Like 2

ive got a couple of these out on the  guerilla plot ..  fingers crossed for a good harvest .....

• Like 2

Thanks for getting this diary up brother  :yep:

I've also got these ladies outdoors and are doing well at just 2 months in. I would say I'm looking at a 70 day finish maybe faster ;)

One seedling does look a little strange so I'll keep an eye on that one,  apart from that things look great and your going to love this pure CBD auto  :bong:

Good luck mate, as you know I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest  :haveadab:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

I received one of these as a freebie, next one up after my current crop comes out...........Be watching this one with interest.........:yep:

:oldtoker:

• Like 2

@crticalcontent That’s the plan for these as well more than likely.

@vortex :v:... I’m not expecting much though.

@Dinafem-Mark No worries it’s about time I got it going lol I think I seen yours on your Instagram the other day, I’ll be watching with interest :)

@stu914 Happy to have you along matey :yep:

Day 10

Not much going on atm, still in the seedling stage. The odd one is still growing oddly but I’m just going to leave it for now and see how it turns out. 

large.D55487B7-5FF4-4C99-BC25-CFE7D49E7AD3.jpeglarge.EEECDC47-CD10-44F7-8DC1-5A6EC496D05D.jpeglarge.30E828CB-D080-423A-A20C-B135A13A4401.jpeg

That’s all for now see you all again with another update soon. :yinyang:

• Like 3

Go on that man  :)    looking good sir,   i am doing the same right now,  i was supposed to be popping my indoor grow cherry on these but life has other ideas :( 

I now have them outdoors at 5wks and looking very healthy ,  will get pics up tomorrow.   

@Dinafem-Mark  They really do take off out doors !!    The one i had indoors and had to dispose of in a hurry and this was at the same age as the outdoor one i have now and theres a huge chalk & cheese diff between the two !   The outdoor life seems to suit these, well ... the weather we are having right now.   

Will get the pics up tomorrow guys.   

• Like 2

Alright there @T0M 

Looks like a pretty good start mate :yep:

I’ll just sit and chill in the corner:skin_up:

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Okay sorry for the delay but here’s a long over do update.

Both plants now seem to be flowering but are much smaller than I was hoping they’d be before they started flowering, maybe I should have used bigger pots.... The weird growing one has grew out of it now and seems to be growing normally.

large.8DD22034-8204-41D6-A424-EF012D9898CA.jpeglarge.9B905828-AAD0-464B-9836-226DF9B7FDB1.jpeglarge.D728F6B3-4D17-48AA-8A5B-6F55E2214EB2.jpeg

I think I’m going to pop another seed but into coco this time lol See if I can get on better in a familiar medium. I’ll still leave these to finish though and carry on updating on their progress.

• Like 2

If your area allows mate I would definitely go for a bigger pot next round :yep:

The bigger the pot the better production you will get from autoflower genetics  :bong:

From experience and watching hundreds if not thousands of grows 15-20l pots are proving the most popular and productive size for auto genetics  :bong:

Your girls are definitely into bloom mate. Let's see what they can do ;)

Thanks for the update mate. I'll drop back in on the next  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

On 06/08/2018 at 4:09 PM, T0M said:

@Dinafem-Mark I popped another seed into a pot of coco a couple of days ago and it’s just starting to emerge now so I’ll pot this one into a bigger pot this time lol

Good call mate :yep:

What size pot are you going for with this baby DinaMed auto CBD? 

All the best 

Mark..