The possibility of a diary!

@HSO-Mark Yeah mate, I ended up getting just over 3g of full melt from about 250g wet.  I actually used your insta as a bit of a guide :yep:

I've still got another 300g in the freezer which I'm going to have a crack at this week. I'll get some snaps 

• Like 2

Forgot... I only did 2x15min runs with the first 250g. I made a bit of a mess. I wasn't expecting it to be quite as sticky! I think I lost a lot fookin about. :mellow:

I had to iso the bags after, there was no washing them out with water!

Used the washed bud to make coconut oil. The oil turned out pretty strong, so I think i'll do 3 runs next time.

• Like 1

On 13/11/2018 at 3:57 PM, zibzabz said:

Forgot... I only did 2x15min runs with the first 250g. I made a bit of a mess. I wasn't expecting it to be quite as sticky! I think I lost a lot fookin about. :mellow:

I had to iso the bags after, there was no washing them out with water!

Used the washed bud to make coconut oil. The oil turned out pretty strong, so I think i'll do 3 runs next time.

This was my 1st time running fresh frozen mate and what a totally different experience. 

The hash produced from my run was super "greasy" if that a word. A lot harder to gather up than if I had used dry material, bag's definitely needed an ipa wash lol

That said the hash produced is some if the best I've made. Much more flavour retained. Just lower yields and harder to handle. 

I only did the 2 runs myself as I ran out of ice. Next time I'll definitely do 3 :bong:

Do you have any pictures to share brother? 

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark

On 11/21/2018 at 3:36 PM, HSO-Mark said:

Do you have any pictures to share brother? 

@HSO-Mark Only this one mate... not a lot left lol

large.krakash.JPG

I have been putting a 'bumps' worth in my dynavap... proper sat type rush, closely followed by unconsciousness!

I'll try and get around to washing the remaining 300g this week... got to have my crimbo stash :yep:

Although the quality is fantastic, it's a right pain to work with. As you said it's 'greasy' 

Hopefully this time I won't make so much of a mess and get a better return. 

Zabz :stoned:

Edited by zibzabz
Forgot the bloody pic!
  • Like 1

Nice bit of fresh frozen bubble buddy  :bong:

It was a totally different experience doing "fresh frozen" but I must admit the quality is much better than from dry product and has retained a lot more of the terpine profile  ;)

Thanks for the added picture mate :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1