The possibility of a diary!

Nearly lost her. I was caught off guard with this stormy weather, the 'greenhouse' took off :eek: Luckily in the day time, so it was spotted before it went awol with the grow light etc still attached. I would have had fun explaining that one to whoever found it!!!

Anyway. All good and properly secured now...

Lights on...

large_onc.jpg 

Lights off...

large_offc.jpg

Mr Miyagi would be proud lol

Still a long way to go, but I'm feeling optimistic

I hope Ali, or was it Bronagh didn't hit anyone too hard. I can imagine a few guerrilla growers out there having a few sleepless nights :unsure:

Laters

Zabz

Edited by zibzabz
  • Like 6

Good impro the green haouse and the light. Beautiful plant she is too. You should be able to pull some decent nugs out of her with this set up. Nice!

• Like 2

On 15/09/2018 at 2:30 PM, zibzabz said:

So things have got a little carried away with this one... The soil pipe - ona block idea is working a treat (so far) The whole garden smells of fresh linen. Unfortunately the position of the tent/greenhouse meant she was only getting partial sun + it's only going to get lower! so I've stuck the ol' viper450 in there to give her a bit of extra light.

large.gcout2c.jpg

It's no-where near pokey enough to cover the canopy, but it's gotta be better than relying solely on the English Autumn sunlight!

large.gcoutc.jpg

She's had a dose of epsom salts + a good feed this morning, so hopefully she'll get a move on!

Cheers...

Zabz

Nice bit of quick thinking buddy and providing some more lumens to the plant's  :bong:

So glad you kept her around. I think your going to be pleasantly surprised come harvest time.

Just going of the pictures I would say you are around 3-4 weeks into bloom. Would you agree mate?

Fingers crossed for a mid to late October finish but I think this could push into November  ;)

Getting closer each update  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2

Alright there @zibzabz 

Glad that you managed to keep hold of your cmog, even tho the greenhouse blew away lol 

That sure is one large lady, hopefully the weather stays on your side, 

Take it easy. Jj:yinyang:

• Like 2

On 9/28/2018 at 2:52 PM, Jibba jabba said:

Glad that you managed to keep hold of your cmog, even tho the greenhouse blew away lol 

cmog? Chocolate Mint OG? ..... I wish! This little lady is a green crack (cheesy, rotten feet pheno):bad:

• Like 3

:g:lol

sorry about that @zibzabz that’s what happens when I try to remember things, there is someone around here with a massive chocolate mint og, in there garden, can’t remember who for the life of me :bangin: 

Jj:hippy:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/09/2018 at 2:22 AM, zibzabz said:

(cheesy, rotten feet pheno):bad:

That's a description I've not herd before lol

Be interesting to see how this "stinky" lady finishes :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

lol @HSO-Mark Overripe mango maybe a nicer description lol

Although overripe mango smells like rotten feet to me! 

A quick pic from this morning... She's hungry, but I haven't been able to put much feed through her with these cooler temps... I was thinking to top dress with a batmix/charge combo and water that in a little a day, rather than a wet/dry cycle.... Does that make sense?

large.outoct.jpg

Zabz

• Like 4

Always worrying when the max/min on the hydrometer both read 95% and i reckon she's still got at least 2-3 weeks to go... :scared:

I had to scrap the light too as even at midday the greenhouse was glowing burple!

Still no mould, so fingers crossed she'll make it. A much sweeter smell is developing vs her mum who was grown indoors.

large.IMG_1420.JPG

:stoned: Zabz

• Like 5

Your looking in good shape mate, really good shape. Shame the LED has been removed but best to be safe especially this close to harvest  :yep:

Be vigilant with those check and fingers crossed this will be a rot/mold free harvest ;)

Keep the outdoor updates coming buddy  :bong:

Not long now ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

@HSO-Mark Unfortunately she got the chop yesterday mate. nighttime temps are getting down to 3-4c, and she didn't like that one bit! She hadn't really grown in a week,  and I was seeing the first signs of mould. 

I whipped off all the bud, that's been in the freezer over night. already got a couple of grams of super stinky finger hash, now I have the task of running it all through 1 gallon bubble bags lol

Edited by zibzabz
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/10/2018 at 6:50 AM, zibzabz said:

@HSO-Mark Unfortunately she got the chop yesterday mate. nighttime temps are getting down to 3-4c, and she didn't like that one bit! She hadn't really grown in a week,  and I was seeing the first signs of mould. 

I whipped off all the bud, that's been in the freezer over night. already got a couple of grams of super stinky finger hash, now I have the task of running it all through 1 gallon bubble bags lol

It looks like we had the same issue mate and same idea. Get them as close to finish as we could, chop, freeze and bubble ;)

Here's my run I did via my Instagram stories ;)

https://www.instagram.com/s/aGlnaGxpZ2h0OjE3ODk2ODM4MjA5MjU5Nzcz/

I did put some shots up in the extract section to but under the Dinafem account  :bong:

@zibzabz do you have any shots of your bubble buddy? 

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 4