The possibility of a diary!

An HSO Green Crack cut that was sent out to pasture so to speak... Just been topped for the ?th time

large.outGC.JPG

That's a 10 litre watering can for size comparison.

I've stuck her in a 30 ltr fabric pot for now. I need t find a home for her as there is no way I'm having this baby in my garden come October!!!

Lot's of 'dog walking' to be done :wassnnme:

Edited by zibzabz
  • Like 11

Haha brilliant, well done ! 

Finding space can be problematic, having similar fun finding space as some have outgrown my expectations.

Best of luck in getting her through to completion !

• Like 2

@Inspiration101 Things get out of hand quickly, don't they!?! I'm going to need a lot of luck to see this one through!:lucky:

@vortex Yeah she's a beast. If she makes it to harvest, I'll be amazed (and very very happy) 

• Like 3

@zibzabz That's a monster plant mate and come flower time she's going to get even bigger. 

What's your plan my friend? 

Find a plot and try to get her there without being seen?

She's big and if all goes to plan this could be one of the biggest HSO outdoor plants this season.

I hope you find a nice home and the transplant goes according to plan  ;)

Good luck mate :haveadab:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

@HSO-Mark I still haven't found a home for her :unsure:

I'm hoping a friend will take her. Unfortunately that means no diary, but I'll still be able to get a few pics if he doesn't fook it up!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

@HSO-Mark No mate. I will try my best, but if worst comes to... I'll keep her going as long as possible where she is. She's started to stretch, so i'll let her be. When she gets too stinky she'll be a massive batch of oil (coconut). I find it the best way to start the day. 

Edited by zibzabz
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

She's still with me! 

It's very difficult to get decent pics, she's about 1.5m across

large.5b7d7d6a8955c_outdoorgcfull.jpg

Looks like she's starting to flower.

large.outdoorgc.JPG

I think I may buy a cheap plastic greenhouse, install a fan and some kind of hodge podged carbon filter and hope for the best!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Got the cheapo greenhouse up. Fan's on order. All thats left is some kind of makeshift carbon filter... If I can get that working there's a chance she might just make to harvest.

If she was under lights I'd say she's @ wk1 of flower...  I reckon it's more like 2 (weathers been shite!)

large.greenhouse.jpg

• Like 6

2 hours ago, zibzabz said:

Got the cheapo greenhouse up. Fan's on order. All thats left is some kind of makeshift carbon filter... If I can get that working there's a chance she might just make to harvest.

If she was under lights I'd say she's @ wk1 of flower...  I reckon it's more like 2 (weathers been shite!)

large.greenhouse.jpg

She's a monster brother and it's great to see you still have her. Let's hope you can finish out this season. This is going to be a beast in full bloom :yep:

Keep the updates coming my friend and I'll be back in on the next  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

@HSO-Mark  Yeah mate, I couldn't let her go! 

I've rigged up a cheapo 4inch inline fan into a bit of soil pipe, in which I'm gonna stick an ona block... Hopefully that'll keep the odour in check for a while at least!?!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So things have got a little carried away with this one... The soil pipe - ona block idea is working a treat (so far) The whole garden smells of fresh linen. Unfortunately the position of the tent/greenhouse meant she was only getting partial sun + it's only going to get lower! so I've stuck the ol' viper450 in there to give her a bit of extra light.

large.gcout2c.jpg

It's no-where near pokey enough to cover the canopy, but it's gotta be better than relying solely on the English Autumn sunlight!

large.gcoutc.jpg

She's had a dose of epsom salts + a good feed this morning, so hopefully she'll get a move on!

Cheers...

Zabz

Edited by zibzabz
being stoned
  • Like 8

That's awesome man! I have 2 green cracks out too, yours looks a little ahead of mine in terms of flower. I presume the light goes out an hour or so before it gets dark? otherwise the lamp will glow too much?

• Like 2