JamJar - Purple Moby Dick & Sweet Deep Grapefruit

JamJar

29 minutes ago, JamJar said:

bday is coming up on the 9th so i need to chop tonight really :(

Mine's the 14th and the jars are full......:yep:.....ffs get a grip, you'll let the rest of us virgos down with your lack of forward planning, (which we're renowned for btw)

Can't be dry on birthdays' mate, get snipping..........:rofl::rofl:

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, stu914 said:

Mine's the 14th and the jars are full......:yep:.....ffs get a grip, you'll let the rest of us virgos down with your lack of forward planning, (which we're renowned for btw)

Can't be dry on birthdays' mate, get snipping..........:rofl::rofl:

Yes this has just made my mind up lol

Il get some pre chop pics and hang her up tonight :)

Atb

JJ

• Like 4

Some pics i got of the PMD for the PMD strain guide page so might aswell throw them in here too.

large.20180830_210038-1209x1612.jpglarge.20180830_210227-1209x1612.jpglarge.20180830_210435-1209x1612.jpg

Tips are telling me to ease off the bloom i think.. so it will be 2ml bloom 1ml fishmix from now on. Next feed may be a flush of plain water though.

Atb

JJ

Edited by JamJar
  • Like 4

Sweet Deep Grapefruit is down :)

So after a nice big joint i have come to the calculation that she hit 9 weeks on the thursday just gone so she was chopped around day 65ish :D

Sorry for the bad pics.. was in abit of a rush because she stinks the whole garden out.

large.20180901_150357-1209x1612.jpglarge.20180901_150459-1209x1612.jpglarge.20180901_150453-1209x1612.jpglarge.20180901_150402-1209x1612.jpglarge.20180901_150516-1612x1209.jpglarge.20180901_150427-1209x1612.jpglarge.20180901_152419-1612x1209.jpg

With my track record of drying times i cant see this not being ready for my bday.. if it iant dry by the 9th i cant be unhappy as it will be the slowest dry ive had yet lol

I have around 30g of cured popcorn and trim that i will be making my first batch of ISO hash with so that should see me through the empty jar times lol

Atb

JJ

• Like 6

Nice to read that our sweet deep grapefruit is now down and drying. Best to take your time with the drying process mate, nice and slow :)

I'll make sure I get those seeds down before your birthday my friend  :bong:

I'll include your 1st dab tool as a birthday pressies made by @vortex:yep:

When you do your oil run, take safety very serious mate, do it outdoors, plenty of ventilation and don't spark a joint up lol

Remember your dealing with solvents :) they must be respected and used responsibly  :yep:

Thanks for the added purple Moby dick shots,  and thank you also for adding them to the strain guide ;)

I'll get this out asap brother, as you know I've got a lot on ;) but I'll get it done!

Thanks for the update brother  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 4

On 04/09/2018 at 11:32 PM, vortex said:

will that be one of the specials i made  buddy   :yep:

Yes it will be brother  :yep:

I'm going to send one to @JamJar for his birthday. Sort of a pressie from me and @vortex  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 4

So as its my bday everyones leaving me alone and not nagging at me :) soo i have time for an update lol

Sweet Deep Grapefruit is is Jars and weighed in at around 30g of jarred bud with a little popcorn for the iso pile.

Taste - ive only smoked a little bit and it was only in the jar 3 days so not cured yet but its a very distinct grapefruit flavour which is quite bitter. Not my fav taste but my bro who also smokes my crop loves it. Hes a huge fan of grapefruit and days its a top smoke. 

Effects - Medium couchlock/uplifting high and a huge munchie onbringer lol i cant stop eating after smoking this.

Purple Moby Dick

Shes a beautiful plant to grow but my god is she fussy.. the feeds been dropped to 2ml bloom 1ml fishmix. Shes had 2 flushes of plain water but her tips seem to be burning even more. Packing on some weight now though so cant complain, shes giving off a lovely sweet smell too and is covered in frost. Unfortunatly my camera sucks but i should have a new SLR next month finally :D

large.IMG-20180909-WA0006.jpglarge.IMG-20180909-WA0005.jpglarge.IMG-20180909-WA0004.jpg

• Like 7

@JamJar

Happy Birthday dude, I hope you have a great day getting stoned.

Good to see you enjoying the SDG and your Purple Moby is looking nice.

Nice one on getting a camera sorted, I bet you cant wait.

Good luck with PMD, how long do you think she has left?

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Smokebelch said:

how long do you think she has left?

Errrm.. around 4 weeks at a guess mate. Il know more nearer the time lollol

• Like 2

@JamJar Thank you so much for dropping in on your birthday with a final weigh in and your thoughts on the end product  :yep:

Have a great day brother  :haveadab:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1