JamJar - Purple Moby Dick & Sweet Deep Grapefruit

JamJar

Hey guys :) its been a while since i hace been over in the Dinafem section but its time to get another diary rolling.

I was originally planning of doing alot of Outdoor growing this year but due to personally issues i cant so ive popped Some of the seeds anyway to grow in my grooms :D

One PMD AND Purps #1 where germed but unfortunatly the Purps didnt make it so i will have to run that strain another time.

For this diary we have one of each of the Puple Moby Dick and Sweet Deep Grapefruit. Im weirdly excited about the Grapefruit as its my Fav flavour lol

large.PicsArt_05-19-10_08.57-1003x1337.jpglarge.PicsArt_05-19-10_09.54-1003x1337.jpg

large.PicsArt_05-19-10_02.06-1003x1337.jpglarge.PicsArt_05-19-09_56.37-1003x1337.jpg

The Sweet Deep Grapefruit was the first to be topped. Not sure how far i will take her but she will be mainifolded to Some degree. 

large.PicsArt_05-19-10_03.57-1003x1337.jpg

large.PicsArt_05-19-10_05.00-1003x1337.jpg

Atb

JJ

• Like 9

Very very interested in the sweet deep grapefruit....(and the moby TBF).....but really want to see what you can do with this girl and the smoke report.

(Pulls up chair) she was screaming at me as I perused the dinafem site with my bro the other day.

Edited by zen-ken
  • Like 5

@JamJar I have a Sweet Deep Grapefruit at 65 days and she is the nicest plant in my tent, it’s been a fuss free joy to grow and it stinks like fruit salad sweets.

Good luck with this and the PMD, both the young plants are looking awesome dude.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 5

@Smokebelch

Hey mate thanks for looking in :)

I had a feeling the SDGF would be special. After ur comment i think i may give the SDGF a extra couple of weeks veg and will definatly give her a nice 7.5l final. Ive been swayed on my current flowering plants to keep them in 3.5l which is a tiny pot to what im used to.

If i could take 2oz from each 3.5ltr pot id be laughing but im not sure if thats possible lol

Atb

JJ

• Like 4

Mine is in a 6.5 litre pot and I reckon there is around 3 oz on her. She loved being topped once and I ended up with 6 identical colas all the same height.

If you look in the Dinafem Best Photo thread I put some nice bud shots and whole plant shots of her in there and also in my current Dinafem diary there are dozens of photo of her fattening up over the last month or so.

I have PMD on the go too so I will be keeping an eye on your diary.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 5

One of our most popular older strains sweet deep grapefruit and our new Purple Moby dick  :yep:

An old strain and a new strain so this should be fun :bong:

Let's see what you can do brother and you know I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest  :headbang:

Good luck mate and I'll check back in on the next update  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Update time. 

both plants fed 2ml FISHMIX per L. I have had Some strains burn with this mix but seem to be doing ok now. I wont be adding anymore unless they ask for it. All my plants have been sprayed with a rapeseed oil pestiside as mites love my place lol this stuff i spray works wonders though.. Leaves a sticky layer over the leaves and they all die off due to being stuck. 

For the Sweet Deep Grapefruit she has been topped once and mainifolded to creat 4 main colas. Lovely plant just very slow growth uring early stages.

large.PicsArt_05-29-04_12.30-2508x1881.jpglarge.PicsArt_05-29-04_11.05-2508x1881.jpg

Purple Moby Dick.. Lovely strain to Mainline i think il take her to 8 main colas.

large.PicsArt_05-29-04_14.42-2508x1881.jpglarge.PicsArt_05-29-04_13.43-2508x1881.jpg

Next update they should have there wire structure to start on the bondage.

Atb

JJ

• Like 8

Alright @JamJar 

Great start mate, I’ll take at seat.

Ashame about the purps, but there’s always next time,take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Jibba jabba said:

Alright @JamJar 

Great start mate, I’ll take at seat.

Ashame about the purps, but there’s always next time,take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

Hey mate thankyou :)

It is a shame! But to be honest i dont have the space lol

Due to now being involved in the HSO testing the Purps #1 will be on the shelf for a month or so. 

Atb

JJ

• Like 4

Nice work with the mainlining mate both plants look to have responded well :yep:

So you are facing slower than normal veg from our SDG?  Normally she's quite fast, Not the fastest strain but once she's established she'll kick in to much more vigorous growth  :yep:

Looking good brother and as always thank you for taking the time to update your diary :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Bit of a late update but nothing has been done to the girls except for feeding. Which has been 2mlpl Biobizz Fishmix 

large.PicsArt_06-23-09_02_01.jpglarge.PicsArt_06-23-09_02_54.jpglarge.PicsArt_06-23-09_01_04.jpglarge.PicsArt_06-23-08_04_36.jpglarge.PicsArt_06-23-07_58_11.jpglarge.PicsArt_06-23-07_56_17.jpg

Atb

JJ

• Like 9

On 05/06/2018 at 3:33 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

So you are facing slower than normal veg from our SDG?  

No fast growth from the SDG but slower growth from the PMD which was expected.

:)

Loving them both! 

• Like 2

Not to much to see at this early stage :bong:

Everything looks to be progressing well.

Plants look happy, healthy and growing at a steady pace  :yep:

Looking on track to me my friend!

Thanks for the update mate I'll drop back in on the next  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

Hi guys

Unfortunatly whilst walking this morning at work my back went :wallbash: im in agony and can hardly move so cant get any pics of my girls yet. 

The Sweet Deep Grapefruit is at around 40cm and has been put into the flower tent. This was done yesterday so now on Day 1 Flower. 

Purple Moby Dick is still in the veg tent. She is at around 20cm but she is as wide as she is tall, which is making her really top heavy. Shes still in a 3.5l pot which il be potting up to a 7.5l tomorrow (the misses will anyway) 

When i say top heavy shes falling over in the pot.. which makes me think there could be root issues. All the plants ive ever grown are tight and hardly move atal in the soil. Im thinking the potup will solve the issue and i might stake her just to be sure.

I will get some pics up as soon as i can. The misses wont help me with diaries she will only water my plants and pot them up if its an emergency lol

Hope you are all well

Atb

JJ

• Like 5