JamJars Attempt with a Kingsize

Original Curry

Day -2 flower lol ive ended up forgetting to put her in the tent so shes still vegging.. erm i pulled down the two main branches as i didnt want them over crowding the middle during flower. 2 days and she will be in the flower tent lol

large.20180818_125518-1209x1612.jpglarge.20180818_125523-1612x1209.jpglarge.20180818_125526-1612x1209.jpg

• Like 7

Sticky rib came down on wednesday morning and feels pretty dry so has gone into jars already. Still really warm where i am so a wuick dry was expected tbh. 

Dense rock soild buds though that weighed in at 11g total so not so too bad at all. I think the sister Original Curry will smash this though.. 

First taste :D

Rolled up a fat one as soon as she was dry enough. Ground up lovely and smoke was smooth. Definatly needs a few weeks in the jar to get rid of the after taste but the smoke its lovely. In ur face berry flovours with an earthy undertone, id almost say i can taste blackcurrent but may just be my taste bud preference lol

I have 1 seed left so i will be throwing that into some tissue tonight and get that into a manifolded beast to fill up the Bubbas Gift Jar :D I really need to redo my groom so i can make a space for mums. Just not got the time or the go in me atm

Hope all your noodles are in check and see u soon

Atb

JJ

• Like 4

On 20/08/2018 at 8:52 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

how much did the pot weigh though ...thats the question ? 

lol

• Like 1

On 18/08/2018 at 1:56 PM, JamJar said:

Dense rock soild buds though that weighed in at 11g total so not so too bad at all. I think the sister Original Curry will smash this though.. 

Not a bad end result my friend  :bong:

If we did a bit of maths 

You used what 100-120g of medium and yielded 11g (Let's say 100g for easy math)

Going of this a 

1l pot would have yielded 10x more so 110g and a 

10l pot 100x more so over 1kg.

Now, going if those weights you've smashed it as I don't see anyone indoor pulling 1000g from 1 plant in a 10l pot or any pot for that matter  :yep:

Plant no 2.

I would veg a little longer, do more training and try to smash that 11g yield  ;)

Thanks for the update brother, I'll drop back in on the next  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HSO-Mark said:

Not a bad end result my friend  :bong:

If we did a bit of maths 

You used what 100-120g of medium and yielded 11g (Let's say 100g for easy math)

Going of this a 

1l pot would have yielded 10x more so 110g and a 

10l pot 100x more so over 1kg.

Now, going if those weights you've smashed it as I don't see anyone indoor pulling 1000g from 1 plant in a 10l pot or any pot for that matter  :yep:

Plant no 2.

I would veg a little longer, do more training and try to smash that 11g yield  ;)

Thanks for the update brother, I'll drop back in on the next  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Love ur maths lol

My aim for the original curry is 28g lol

• Like 2

Ok so i think its day 4 or 5 flower lol

Shes so teenie in the back of the tent i just forget shes there.. my misses has been watering everyday now. Until i looked back at the last update i didnt think she has grown much but shes done just fine :)

large.IMG-20180824-WA0034.jpglarge.IMG-20180824-WA0035.jpglarge.IMG-20180824-WA0036.jpglarge.IMG-20180824-WA0037.jpg

• Like 9

She's doing great brother  :)

Plenty of visable budsites showing, now we are in bloom let's see what she's got :yep:

Also, thank your good lady for taking care of the pot noodle plant ;) . Maybe if you place this should be a split prize lol

Can't wait to see this one in full bloom. This is going to be a blast :yep:

Until next time buddy  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark

10 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

thank your good lady for taking care of the pot noodle plant ;) . Maybe if you place this should be a split prize lol

lol im sure she would get the whole prize amyway lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/08/2018 at 6:35 AM, JamJar said:

lol im sure she would get the whole prize amyway lol

Sometimes it's the best way brother. Happy wife happy life lol

Well sometimes lol

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2