JamJars Attempt with a Kingsize

Hello everyone

I was a little late at popping a Bubba's Gift due to my tent being pretty full but its only a potnoodle so what the heck.

Planted in BioBizz Light-Mix and will be fed FISHMIX for veg, then Grow and Bloom for flower. I may even use up my bottle of TopMax as i havent really tested it. Ive heard it does nothing and ive also heard it ruins the taste of bud :chains:. But ive also seen on many occasions of monsta colas being produced with TopMax so im willing to give it a go See if it makes any difference:pitchfork:. Il be popping a second Bubba in the same size potnoodle pot which i wont use the dreaded TopMax lollol

large.PicsArt_05-19-10_34.43-409x307.png

Atb

JJ

Edited by JamJar
  • Like 8

Thanks for getting your pot noodle adventure up and running mate ;)

Let's see what you can do :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Delayed update

That little voice in the back of my head "Dont forget the pot noodle plant!" oh yes i forgot i had her lol busy at work and totally forgot i had popped the seed.

large.PicsArt_06-01-07_31_38.jpglarge.PicsArt_06-01-07_32_32.jpg

I have faith in this Girl to smash this challange :) although i dont think il hit the 114g that yes advertised on the pot lol

Until next time

JJ

• Like 7

wasnt sure if sticky rib was allowed ..something to do with added gibarellins i heard ..

looking good on em so far though ..

• Like 4

On 02/06/2018 at 10:07 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

wasnt sure if sticky rib was allowed ..something to do with added gibarellins i heard ..

lol

No pot noodle discrimination here :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark.

• Like 3

@JamJar Lush looking bubbas gift mate  ;)

Looking really good from her just try not to forget about her lol

Thanks for the pot noodle update mate I'll drop back in in the next  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

Update.

So its been 11 days and not much growth lol the nodes are just starting to be visible so i think il give her another day or two before putting into the flower tent.

She was fimmed so this should give us 2 juicy buds on the top lol

large.PicsArt_06-12-07_17_04.jpglarge.PicsArt_06-12-07_18_53.jpglarge.PicsArt_06-12-07_24_36.jpg

Atb

JJ

• Like 7

Nice steady growth my friend  :bong:

Personally I would veg for 14-21 more days, do lots of training then flip. That's me though and I can't wait to see what you do :)

A very happy and healthy looking bubbas gift :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2

@HSO-Mark that was the Original plan mark but last week i convinced myself i was going to be toying with rootbound issues if i veg too long in this teenie pot? 

Now you have advised that im going to stick with the original spiral manifold idea lol

Atb

JJ

• Like 3

On 12/06/2018 at 8:02 PM, JamJar said:

that was the Original plan mark but last week i convinced myself i was going to be toying with rootbound issues if i veg too long in this teenie pot?

It's a risk brother due to the small size pot and reduced medium but I think you can pull it off :yep:

Yes, she will get root bound in that small space but if you can keep the feed/water flowing and a 3-4 week veg I think this could turn out very well indeed  :yep:

Now things are starting to get interesting and I'm loving watching the difference techniques being used by the UK420 community  :yep:

Until next time my friend  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

So 8 days have passed and growth is trickling along lol

large.IMG-20180620-WA0001.jpglarge.IMG-20180620-WA0000.jpglarge.IMG-20180620-WA0002.jpg

I think fun starts this weekend.. First part of the plan is to try bend her over just under the first node ive left :)

Will post Some pics once the bondage has started :D I will have to get a move pn with the pulling and tying down as i think ive got 10 days max before i risk bad root issues lol

Atb

JJ

Edited by JamJar
  • Like 8

On 19/05/2018 at 11:04 AM, JamJar said:

Hello everyone

I was a little late at popping a Bubba's Gift due to my tent being pretty full but its only a potnoodle so what the heck.

Planted in BioBizz Light-Mix and will be fed FISHMIX for veg, then Grow and Bloom for flower. I may even use up my bottle of TopMax as i havent really tested it. Ive heard it does nothing and ive also heard it ruins the taste of bud :chains:. But ive also seen on many occasions of monsta colas being produced with TopMax so im willing to give it a go See if it makes any difference:pitchfork:. Il be popping a second Bubba in the same size potnoodle pot which i wont use the dreaded TopMax lollol

large.PicsArt_05-19-10_34.43-409x307.png

Atb

JJ

Goodluck mate hope it doses well :yep:

• Like 1