Humboldt Seed Organisations "Exclusive" Tester Thread.

@HSO-Mark

If they don't drop I can always kick off in August mate, it's no great loss. Get your break and chill, it will all be banging whenever we get going brother 

:yinyang:

@HSO-Mark I love your dedication dude but as others have said don’t cut your holiday short, I still have around 12 weeks to go with my current grow so I won’t be starting these yet anyway.

I reckon they will all drop sometime this week, we just need to be patient for a little bit longer.

• Like 2

If the seeds do get here in time I plan on crossing them to my Gg4 clone and to my Jaffa cacked cookies clone to donate for subbies:smokin: 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, crticalcontent said:

If the seeds do get here in time I plan on crossing them to my Gg4 clone and to my Jaffa cacked cookies clone to donate for subbies:smokin: 

Now that would be cool :bong:

Cool way to give back to the community and that Jaffa caked cookies is a banger :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

I've just fired an e-mail over to see if all were sent at the same time and to inform that only 3 or 4 members myself included have received there test strains. 

I'll get it sorted boys :yep:

As I said, I'll give it until Friday. Come back into work for a couple of hours to get names, addy and strains then I'll chat with HSO. I'm hoping they start to drop. Not because it's more work more the fact you guys are waiting and planed grows around these strains ;)

We will get there. Remember this is the 1st time and 1st time never goes perfect ;)

Thanks for the patience gents ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 5

yes mark i have mine here, mine were sent from oregon on the 2nd july too mate and mine came friday just gone. 

i have 4 of gift of fire n 4 of the p yetis popping. :hippy:

hope they all land by friday all, and that mark don't have to drop his vacation to sort it, top fella offering to do that. says allot. :yep:

• Like 5

Yeh mate don’t drop the vacation, that’s what it’s all about. I can wait they’re not going anywhere 

• Like 2

@HSO-Mark As others have said, go enjoy your break and fuck all those greedy free loaders moaning that their free prezzies haven't arrived yet!

Wait, er ... any news yet?

Edited by GreengoStarr
  • Like 5

10 hours ago, GreengoStarr said:

@HSO-Mark As others have said, go enjoy your break and fuck all those greedy free loaders moaning that their free prezzies haven't arrived yet!

Wait, er ... any news yet?

lollollol

• Like 2