Family Emergency Need a few days!

Dinafem-Mark

Both myself and my wife would like to say a massive thank you to the UK420 community for your support and kind wishes at this hard time.

I've lost friends and family before but this has hit so hard. Partially as it was totally unexpected. 

Thanks again to my UK420 family. 

I'll be back soon and stronger than ever.

Will have some community fun upon my return  :bong:

Thanks again UK420. Showing again why your the no1 cannabis community  :)

All the best 

Mark.. 

• Like 16

rip rizla, i hope you and your wife are feeling better soon my friend. 

ive lost 2 family dogs over the years. and have many memories. so i know your pain. :yinyang:

• Like 1

My condolences mate.

The times you shared are always there.

RIP rizla.

Love to you and yours mark

• Like 1

Just read this... Sorry to hear about rizla mate... Read this and thought about my dogs and brought a tear to my eye... You never forget about them... They don't call them man's best friend for nothing... It's utter heart reaching when they go.. Just remember it's better them going quietly than drawing it out and keeping them being in pain... And you gave them a very good life... Which is all any of us could ask for... :yep:

• Like 1

Ahh heartbreaking these threads.... Dogs truly are mans best friend and full members of the family!

RIP Rizla, condolences from the BDG household Mark & family :yinyang:

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about Rizzla mate, I know you'll be devastated. They are family members, we'd be the same if anything happened to our lad. 

• Like 1

Only just read this mate! Really sorry for your loss.

My heart bleeds for you mate.

RIP to Rizzla, he'll be waiting for you at rainbow bridge, with hundreds of friends to keep him company, one of which being my Lily, a beautiful GSD who was also taken too early.

It will get easier, but your heart will always ache, mainly because as they say a little of your dogs soul stays with you in there that way :yinyang:

Peace :yinyang:

• Like 1