Family Emergency Need a few days!

Dinafem-Mark

Really sorry to hear this mate, dogs are even better family members than most human family members :down:

RIP Rizla 

• Like 6

My condolences mate, pets are part of the family especially dogs and it’s always heart breaking when they go. 

• Like 1

Pets are family members buddy (usually better than family)

Hope you take enough time off to get your head around the situation and you are ok mate 

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about the pooch mark. We've always had a dog in the family and tbh if rather a dog than a child. I'm only young so that may change but I'd rather have a dog to spend my nights with than a person! Thoughts are with you mate  rip rizla

Edited by Swgorilla
  • Like 1

Sorry for your loss pal.

Really annoys me how we have to feel "daft" for classing a pet as part of the family, take all the time you need, us pet owners understand your loss

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about your dog man I had a dog I grew up with since I was 2 pass away when I was 17 so I know what you mean about them being like a family member just think of all the good times and that it was for the best I saw my nan refuse to listen to the vets advice with putting her dog down and it was horrible to see the dog in so much pain so you done the right thing 

• Like 1

Really sorry to read this mate, always bothers me when I see folks in this situation. 

Hope you feel better soon.

ATB.

GV.

• Like 2

My condolences to you and your family. The sad loss of a dear friend. I lost my boy two weeks ago so I understand how you feel.

RIP Rizla

• Like 2

gutted for you mate, its devastating getting your dog put to sleep no matter the circumstances, just remember it was for the best though....

RIP Rizla

• Like 1

sorry old friend, sometimes you don't realize how close you get with your pets. loyalty is a hard thing to come by these days and they love you no matter what. you need anything hit me up bro.

sam

• Like 1