Family Emergency Need a few days!

Dinafem-Mark

Hi all,

I'm going to need to take a few days off which I hope you can all understand. 

Thursday we took our boy dog the vets as he was not himself. The vet did his thing, exam, tests etc and found one of his "balls" was swollen.

Was told he basically needed them off. No big deal.

Over the weekend he got worse, stopped eating and went totally down bank. 

This morning came and he could not even walk, all will to live had gone so I carried him the vets. 

Sadly his kidneys and liver were failing. Down to 4% so under 3 vets recommendation, advice from another who's a close friend.  We had to put my boy asleep. 

I know most don't think of a dog as family but we do. This was my boy who we loved and cared for from 5 weeks old when his mum was stolen. He has been through the good, the bad and the ugly with us. Always by my side with a smile in his face and a wag in his tale. 

His name was "Rizla" and he will be missed beyond belief. 

I need a few days guys to grieve, be here for my wife and get my head around this loss.

I hope you can understand. 

Will be back as soon as I can. At the moment I can't focus and give 100% so a few days off I need to take.

All the best 

Mark.. 

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 31

So sorry to hear this Mark. Cherish your memories with him and take the time you need !

Oh my friend, I feel for you and your family. Like with you my dog is definitely a big part of my family. My sincere condolences and sending many positive vibes 

:yinyang:

Sorry to hear of your loss @Dinafem-Mark 

no words can explain the pain of losing a loved family member.

Sending positive vibes your way man. Take care. Jj:yinyang:

• Like 1

Only dog lovers/owners understand your pain, your Rizla will be waiting for you over rainbow bridge and he knew how loved he was. 

• Like 1

Sorry for your loss my friend, it's heartbreaking losing such a great family member and good friend.

RIP Rizla... 

:yinyang:

• Like 1

Sorry for the loss of your family member - Just remember Rizla will be waiting for you on the Rainbow Bridge:sadwalk:

• Like 1

My pets are a big part of my family and I fully appreciate your grief, in time when you are up for it I am sure you will adopt a new family member to enhance your daily live again like Rizla did.

• Like 1

sorry to hear of the loss of your four legged friend mate.

They really are part of the family .

When I had to get mine put down I was devastated (16yrs old she was)

I hope things get better, and - in time, - you can think about adding  another .

• Like 1

So sorry to hear of your loss - its absolutely gutting to loose one we've shared our life with!

I just learned that I have a few weeks to say my goodbyes to my companion of 14yrs.

All the best for better times, mate...

• Like 1