Vape report

I'll start with the Bubba cheese

Not a lot of smell in the jar from the one pheno I grew.

When ground it smells a bit earthy with a definite smell of sweet chocolate. No cheese aroma at all, not that my senses can smell anyway.

The buds were no way grown to their full potential and are quite small but they are dense and hard so this could have been a decent yielder, grown with a better start and given some water in the drought. Must be a very resilient strain though as it got no water throughout :yep:

Vaped in my Cloud evo at 10 o clock on the dial it produced a nice thick smooth vape with a pleasant taste of fruit which lingers and is sweet. No cheese taste.

The effect is a nice steady relaxing stone and is a bit dreamy.

large.5bf3213ac878f_BubbacheeseR.jpg

Lost coast skunk #2

Not as dense as it looked on the plant, but still not bad for an outdoor auto with minimal attention.

Aroma
Undisturbed bud smells of pineapple. Grind it up and it's a sickly sweet smell, but I don't know what of, something else takes over the initial pineapple smell.

Taste
Tastes sweet, leaves a bit of a bitter taste in the throat on exhale that disappears soon after. Sorry I can't describe the taste and smell better.

Effect
Instant hit with a clear headed uplifting high which levels out after half hour or so into a nice relaxing stone. Well balanced gear which I like.

large.5bf3214abd9a1_Lostcoastskunk2R.jpg

Lost coast skunk auto #1

Aroma

Stinks of sour lemons in the jar.
Grind it up and when it first hits the nose it smells of lemons but when I sniff it for ages there's a hint of cheese appears.

Taste
Cloud evo set to 10 o' clock on the dial and the vape is thick, tastes lemony. No bitter aftertaste with this one but it is a bit dry/hashy on the throat. Leaves the mouth watering.

Effect
Much the same as the other pheno. All in all this is a very nice strain for me, tasty with a balanced high.

large.5bf3215cbb236_Lostcoastskunk1R.jpg

@HSO-Mark and HSO, thanks again for providing the beans for me to try these two great strains out. I only wish I had given them more attention and produced better results for you. Maybe next time.

That's all folk :v:

Edited by jadenugs
To add an image
  • Like 3

@beezee I don't think you'll be disappointed mate. That pheno is the best out of the two for me, slightly more indica relaxed buzz than #1 which took a bit longer to finish. The main difference is in the smell though :)

• Like 2

@jadenugs Ending his 2018 HSO outdoor adventure in style  ;)

Thanks for getting the smoke/vape reports up mate. It's a nice way to end the diary and season  :bong:

Out of the 3 grown it sounds like the Lost coast skunk auto #2 was the overall winner ;) and sound like one tasty little auto ;)

A strange season but you still did a fine job :)

Thanks for the diary brother. Hopefully you'll be back next year  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1