• 2 weeks later...

@Boomslang @Dinafem-Mark

Cheers lads, I won't forget the smoke report ;)

I've not been smoking or even vaping much recently due to a serious health issue, been ingesting oil only but I'm on the mend and had the vape out last couple of nights vaping other strains in my stash :)

I'll be leaving these strains curing for a while longer before testing, as they still look quite green in the jars.

• Like 4

Hey dude... Sorry to hear not 100%...

I also have not smoking much.. But I have been decarboxylating my high cbd weed and putting in gelatine capsules... for a good night sleep... Just a thought... All the best mate! :yep:

• Like 3

@beezee @MacGanja Thanks lads, I'm feeling ok but I'm gonna have to really watch my health from now.

Mac that's a great idea, bit quicker than making oil :yep:

I've been boiling a bit of milk up in a glass in the microwave, having a dab ready on a knife. Then taking the glass out quickly while the milk is still bubbling and stirring the knife in it. The oil dissolves if I'm quick enough, just leaving a few bits floating around. Still, it's an easy way of melting it straight off the knife :)

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, jadenugs said:

@beezee @MacGanja Thanks lads, I'm feeling ok but I'm gonna have to really watch my health from now.

Mac that's a great idea, bit quicker than making oil :yep:

I've been boiling a bit of milk up in a glass in the microwave, having a dab ready on a knife. Then taking the glass out quickly while the milk is still bubbling and stirring the knife in it. The oil dissolves if I'm quick enough, just leaving a few bits floating around. Still, it's an easy way of melting it straight off the knife :)

Mmmmm burnt milk! Love that smell... Not gonna lie... that seems like a pain in the arse.... Capsules don't cost much I find size 00 are good.. They only crap thing is stuffing them.... There are filling devices on fleebay  for £15 which even my cheap ass is thinking might be worth the investment...filling By hand sucks... Mixing by boiling milk.... No comment lol

Hope you get better dude... 

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/09/2018 at 6:30 PM, jadenugs said:

@Boomslang @Dinafem-Mark

Cheers lads, I won't forget the smoke report ;)

I've not been smoking or even vaping much recently due to a serious health issue, been ingesting oil only but I'm on the mend and had the vape out last couple of nights vaping other strains in my stash :)

I'll be leaving these strains curing for a while longer before testing, as they still look quite green in the jars.

Have you thought about making your own capsules? 

I'll be attempting some with coconut oil, high THC flowers and adding CBD isolate to the mix.

00 capsules have been recommended also as @MacGanjahas said, the hard part is going to be filling them up lol

I'll let you know how I get in buddy and get better soon  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

On 10/10/2018 at 2:49 PM, HSO-Mark said:

Have you thought about making your own capsules? 

I have thought about it since Mac mentioned it but it's no bother taking it in milk. I don't exactly boil it in the milk in case it ruins the terps, just add it to the hot milk to dissolve it from the knife with no mess :)

I've since infused some coconut oil with pre made oil and that can just be dropped into a coffee. I'll try some coconut oil infusion with dry flowers next I think, much quicker and safer than ISO.

On 10/10/2018 at 2:49 PM, HSO-Mark said:

I'll let you know how I get in buddy and get better soon  :yep:

Cheers dude, I'll look forward to seeing how you get on with it ;) So many methods on youtube it's hard to decide which way to go but I'm liking the idea of really slow infusion in a slow cooker :yep: I could just leave it cooking in my attic overnight with my extraction pulling the smell through my tent.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

@jadenugs With the capsules very little smell mate. Personally I would not do iso indoors unless in a lab condition  :yep:

I've done a few batches of capsules. 1 moment, let me go onto the Dinafem account and I'll add some pictures ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Nice pics of goodness there mate @Dinafem-Mark  ;) Glad the mission was a success.

I'll be stocking up on coconut oil soon and trying a slow cooker method, just leave it to cook itself, a lot less bother than ISO. Thanks dude :)

• Like 2

On 21/10/2018 at 8:58 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

Here you go mate :yep:

large.20181013_222903-1612x1209.jpglarge.20181013_222948-1612x1209.jpglarge.20181013_223004-1612x1209.jpglarge.20181013_223008-1612x1209.jpglarge.20181013_222708-1209x1612.jpg

Turned out quite well :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Looks great @HSO-Mark did you hand fill and close them? I found so a batch half this size almost gave me arthritis... Its so fiddly!

Here is that machine I was talking about... 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B078LRY9GJ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_7QQZBbQ0H0ZWY

Good luck guys! 

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@MacGanja All hand filled mate and what a pain in the :censored: I'll definitely look into a machine as they are working really well ;) so I'll be making many more :)

@jadenugs I did a 6 hour low heat infusion mate. Never above 135-150o(f) and did  a decarb first. I've done it with CBD isolate also but no decarb needed as pure CBD and not CBDa  ;)

Have fun boy's  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2