Soiled with 7 dirty fat girls

I struggled to count how many cages and plants you had there man will be epic if they all finish hope you have a few spin pros to trim them up mate and a warehouse to dry it all in lol

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Wow.... Choppers has some competition... Field of dreams! And some bloody hard work... Massive kudos! That garage would have given me countless sleepless nights worrying... :yep:

• Like 2

Cheers guys 

@Key @Boomslang @Tommy tucker @Exile420 @UKsFinest @MacGanja @Tvoyamo420

Been so busy with work & whatnot, so sorry for the lack of updates.

been worried about the lack of rain we have had here. Don’t think it’s rained properly since plant out...so I was a bit anxious as to what the deal was....

had and a visit, all looks good. Few crapped out (as to be expected). Bit of deweededing, well more than a bit. A shit ton in fact. Think the weeds growing beside them have kept a lot of moisture in the ground. Cleared it all, and left with a tidy looking spot. I was expecting them to be a bit bigger, but they are all well topping the cages so all good.

no pics for now as it was a ninja mission. Plus peeps are moaning. Might put up one or two plant pics when I next get a chance to take some. Some of them are starting to honk. Torrential rain for the next couple weeks would put them in the premier league!

thats all for now folks. Thanks for popping in!

• Like 9

Missed this one. Nice work Soiled, plants and spot looks lovely.

When it going to rain they are gonna be rockets.

I have a spot where i  planted late just in the wrong dry time. One month in the ground but they are still really small. No water nearby, no water hole, 80 plant spot to big to bring water over there and to risky. Wishing for rain!

Enjoyed your pics from last year mate!

On 07/07/2018 at 8:25 PM, Dutchjohnny said:

Missed this one. Nice work Soiled, plants and spot looks lovely.

When it going to rain they are gonna be rockets.

I have a spot where i  planted late just in the wrong dry time. One month in the ground but they are still really small. No water nearby, no water hole, 80 plant spot to big to bring water over there and to risky. Wishing for rain!

Enjoyed your pics from last year mate!

Did you use myco fungi? 

I always use it these days. I think it really helps in times like this when we get not a lot of rain. Makes the plants more resistant to everyday stresses. Plus when it does rain it’s magic :yep:

• Like 4

On 11-7-2018 at 9:04 PM, soiled said:

Did you use myco fungi? 

I always use it these days. I think it really helps in times like this when we get not a lot of rain. Makes the plants more resistant to everyday stresses. Plus when it does rain it’s magic :yep:

I use pellets which contains a lot of different fungi's and yeast. Also i use bentonite. its holds water and its a source for silicium/silicon. Its volcano grid.

4 hours ago, soiled said:

@Dutchjohnny sounds interesting mate. I’ll have to check them out. :yep:

Its good stuff, cost a bid its worth the investment.

How are your plants doing? Have you water them in the mean time?

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Tommy tucker said:

see your progress

I know, after seeing the plot , iv been waiting for some updates, bet it looks great

• 5 weeks later...