Soiled with 7 dirty fat girls

Sorry I’m late to the party. Flat out.

firstly thanks to the main man panik.

so I’m running 7s & dfg’s

ill be using cuts. 

Ill update with whatnot when I get a chance! 

I got a few going out :unsure:

• Like 7

Nice to see some variation with you using cuts! I'm planning on taking cuttings from my favourites this year and hopefully keeping them going so I can do a full select pheno run next year! All the best mate will keep my eyes peeled 

• Like 2

large.E41F93BE-703A-4B9F-A496-973A342036A9.jpeg

Dfgs on left 7s on right. Organised chaos apparently.

was a bit of a headache keeping/feeding the mothers. Dfgs are quite delicate with the nutes & the 7s just want to eat it all. I like to water them all with the same mix/amount. Makes my life that little bit simpler.

think I got a 12 pack of each so mixed mother’s..not one huge great big mama.

people might say what about phenos? My answer is I’m not worried with the dfgs, last time from seed they were all decent plants. The 7s? Can’t answer that...ask me later.

• Like 13

large.2C6ADFAD-C60E-4EB3-AF94-AB8E49E2FD08.jpeg

got this plot dug....either 300 dfg or 300 7s....haven’t decided which to plonk on here yet.....

now just got to clamber the rest of the gear in and we’re good to go....would have liked them in the ground couple weeks ago.....haven’t had the time though. Needs must. Hopefully everything’s in by end of this month...

bonus photo of the soil here. Nice easy one to work. Comes top of my list these days....sod breaking my back. 

large.0B893DE5-A04B-468F-BA33-BEAFC9575770.jpeg

• Like 12

Thanks @Lois lane. :yep:

pat on the back after 4 am start is always nice. The stress of it....next plot tomorrow.......maybes....lol still over a week of this month!

• Like 4

Lovely to see the great outdoors. Been an indoor guy forever, but the first seeds I planted outside were all imported landrace. They grew great, but never flowered in time.

Hopefully next year I will get myself sorted and seek out a nice plot.

Best of luck with harvest!

• Like 3

Cheers bud @MyDisplayName2000 so much to choose from these days. Little bit of research & the possibilities are endless. Early flower is a key point. As is mold resistance!

bonus pic of the ‘not so secret weapon’. Get them plants established faster...the benefits of this stuff snowball.

*other brands are availible*

large.8A749D47-032F-4046-B191-8F65EB477BD6.jpeg

• Like 10