Soiled with 7 dirty fat girls

Yes, things have changed so much for the outdoors grow. 25 years ago we were at the mercy of whatever genetics got imported. Always saved the seeds from good smokes but all we had was the local library gardening section and maybe advice off mates who had seen pot growing in the Dam.

There were a few intrepid hippies growing. It was not until the launch of Sensi Seeds that anyone grew anything to remark on.

Now there are thousands of seed banks and maybe a couple of million aspiring breeders. We can now say with confidence that some varieties are suited for the UK climate.

I feel a bit left out not having done a proper outdoor grow but I'm in a concrete jungle with every last patch of green way too busy to get away with it.

Still, I've read so much here and seen so many fantastic outdoor grows that I will have a pop next year.

Good idea giving the plants a root booster. I take it you plan to mix that into the final planting sites also?

May your arms and back ache with manicuring later this year! Unless you get one of those bowl choppers. You may have to with any luck.

• Like 5

Yeah! Way back when was always bagseeds. They grow, but not much in the way of flower unless you happened on an early seed.

living in a city doesn’t mean all the spots are taken. You’d be surprised where you can plonk them.

yeah rootgrow will go into the soil underneath & around the plants roots....have to go organic feed with it, but that’s how the outdoor works. I’m not watering nutes in like indoor. Organic all the way.

back already aches from digging. No pain no gain.

lol. You think I’m trimming by hand? Spinning it all day. Anything over 10 plants outdoor handtrimming is enough to make me give up on life :P

I’d rather it were hand trimmed, but I like my Christmas dinner :magic:

• Like 6

@soiled

Nice plot mate, I came across a field like that the end of last season, went there beginning of this year for a look and seen horse shoe prints in the soil there and there's no wild horse anywhere round there. Put it down to local Chavs I see round the estate near by, see them riding with out proper gear and that. 

Didnt bother with it, gutted a bit, might try a few there next year. Not big enough for as many as your doing tho :D

Good luck, will keep an eye in here 

Cheers @tsk may the sun shine bright for you! :yep:

@Jack010 yeah probs locals riding on the land. Lot of folk use land for grazing etc. That’s where cams come in handy! :yep:

can say with great back breaking relief my Rgsc gear is in the ground! All in before the start of June, so I’m happy. 

large.07E7B3D5-DBA4-457E-BFBE-D6019F981DEB.jpeg

large.C87C22F5-5686-423A-BBCA-23B5ED27C5D7.jpeg

• Like 23

Just reading through your diary is giving me backache that some serious work you’ve got there good luck keep up the good work 

• Like 4

@soiled looking great there pal, can't wait to see that in flower, be a sea of green . :yep:

been looking at cams for few weeks, so tight I am honest, :doh: I found one on the bay, £32 from UK seller, a buyer uploaded pics it took of foxes in garden, I emailed them direct to ask if it still works and they said yes and praised it. Just need to stop being a tight twat and buy it.

2 minutes ago, Jack010 said:

@soiled looking great there pal, can't wait to see that in flower, be a sea of green . :yep:

been looking at cams for few weeks, so tight I am honest, :doh: I found one on the bay, £32 from UK seller, a buyer uploaded pics it took of foxes in garden, I emailed them direct to ask if it still works and they said yes and praised it. Just need to stop being a tight twat and buy it.

£32 is that used??  make sure they are uk based mate lots of Chinese on there putting uk then takes 30days to deliver...

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, panik said:

£32 is that used??  make sure they are uk based mate lots of Chinese on there putting uk then takes 30days to deliver...

All new mate, they are the same from China but some uk companies buy direct then sell from here at mark up prices. One iv got on my account watch list has 5 star ratings on it, contacted one who showed pics of it in action on the rating asking if it's still working and they said yes and it's great, could be a mate leaving the reviews but can't be sure.

• 2 weeks later...