HSO Exclusive Tester Program!!

HSO-Mark

@Dinafem-Mark That's perfect timing for me mate, I'm on day 35 of Flower on the current grow so by the time I get the seeds and pop them I should be good to go straight away:yep:

Tell the HSO team to check my Instagram account if they need to check my work, I have sent a follow request to humboldtseeds & teamhso;)

• Like 2

@JamJar I'll ad you to the list brother  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark.

Oh @Smokebelch We will be letting each grower select how many strains they want to grow. If you want all 4 that is doable  :bong:

Also I believe each member will get 10 (regular) seeds of each strain selected  :bong:

I'll get the time details ironed out then we can get this rocking  :headbang:

• Like 4

@Crentz This is exactly what we need for this brother. So glad to have you aboard  :bong:

This is going to be a blast and hopefully if executed correctly could bring some strains to UK420 years ahead of retail :bong:

#LetsDoThis 

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

This should come together nicely as my current crop will be ready mid to late next month and I can have them already pre germinated and pop them straight in! Sweet!

• Like 2

Sounds like a great idea. We tend to go for Euro genetics in the UK and its nice we can now easily get hold of some tried and tested USA classics.

To get hold of seeds not yet released is exciting.

I'd love to be in this. Been growing a couple of decades and I'm into the simple grows, organics, indoors.

I'll be up and running again at the end of June or early July.

If its not for me I wish the best for this project.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

@Fonz Do you have a fully documented grow my friend? 

Kind regards 

Mark.. 

Short answer lol no !

12 weeks from now yes :thumsup:

I'll be happy just to tag along I'm not going anywhere any time soon :george: 6m 1y down the line when a cpl drop off I'll be here

Current room btw.:skin_up:

large.20180515_140119-1632x1224.jpg

Edited by Fonz
  • Like 3

Oh yes I am very exited for this, it feels like it’s going to be a blast, with 10 regs of each I can have some fun with those. I will be bunging them all in together multistrain style. I can keep 20 plants veging in the prop tent until I can sex  them.

Thanks to Mark for letting me in on this little venture, what an oppertunity. I can’t wait to try some exclusive strains from the US and help with developing them into commercial viable strains for everyone to have access to.

Good luck everyone else who is involved in this amazing opportunity.

• Like 2

@Smokebelch So happy to have you along my friend  :bong:

@Fonz If this goes to plan we will be constantly updating the thread with new strains so lots of chances in the future :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark.. 

• Like 4

Don't forget me mate , I love a bit of a pheno hunt.

Priority given to indica traits given my 1m headroom lol

zz

• Like 4

Exciting times ahead, thank you greatly for considering me for this project @HSO-Mark, I'm very much looking forward to documenting some of these genetics in the never ending hunt for something special. 

Thanks again can't wait.

atb

Edited by golf.007
  • Like 3

I have just looked at some of these strains on line and the prices are not cheap so once again thanks for the opportunity, no way could I afford to pay for them myself.

I am really exited now, I can’t wait to get some regs on the go again.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 2