HSO Exclusive Tester Program!!

HSO-Mark

Hello all. I hope everyone is well :yep:

So we have been chatting at the office and if the community want this we will be bringing exclusive HSO strains. Not yet release to be tested out on the UK420 platform. 

A few members have asked if this is possible and yes it is :)

This thread is for some community feedback, input etc

We will see what the feedback is like and if good and something wanted by the UK420community we will get this going.

This will NOT be like other seeds4diary giveaways as for 1 we will be dealing with regular genetics in various test stages.

Some of the strains will include 

Bubbas fire f2(bubbas gift x white fire og)

Platinum yeti f3(platinum cookies x yeti og)

Bubba 76 (pre 98 bubba x Afghan 76)

Sour 76 (sour diesel x Afghan 76)

Lets see what the community feedback is like them we can go from their  :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 21

Sounds like great idea mark.

I wouldnt mind being part of the community gang. I do indoor and outdoor grows,  so you would have both backgrouds covered on your gentic test. 

Just give me message if you decide to go ahead. Ild be happy to help

Edit. All i need is a basic layer/ format on what you are testing for or how you expect it to be written ect to give me better skills in the presentaion. That would help me lots. I can grow no problem. Last years outdoor antics are posted in outdoor random thread with company i was trying out for first time, after 3 year break. Currently doing my first indoor diary with same company for 2018 and on the outdoor scene again this year. I am interested in learning more. 

Perk

Edited by perkie_uk101
  • Like 1

Great idea....maybe not for an enthusiast like me as unless it was diary driven...Im no master grower and not sure what I could bring to the party....(i would probably cause more problems than help expose them lol)

But for seasoned growers I would imagine this to be both a challenge and the chance to have genetics early.

Being a member of a site with early access to genetics gives me a semi...I know we have this already to some degree but Im a strain whore (variety is the spice of life) and love my ladies in all their beautiful forms....

Edited by zen-ken
  • Like 4

@HSO-Mark, bubbas gift x white fire og sounds a great combo as does the platinum yeti, unfortunately I can't commit for a few months as got some 707truthband and purps#1 to diary but if the offer is still open in a few months I would love the chance.

Atb

• Like 2

@golf.007 This is more to gauge community feedback for now brother  :bong:

If we get the interest we will do this and my end goal will be to have the latest "tester" so this will be a rolling thread with new releases being added as and when "testers" are needed :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark.. 

• Like 5

Everyone loves free seeds! How would the test results feedback into the breeding program though? I mean, the variables would be all over the place. Is there much value in the anecdotal? Or is it more a case of building awareness of the strain in advance of release? 

• Like 2

Hi Mark, you can count me in on this when it is up and running. I have been doing mostly fems of late but I am experienced at growing out regular seeds so yeah this sounds really interesting and also a lot of fun.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 3

24 minutes ago, leapsure skemor said:

Everyone loves free seeds! How would the test results feedback into the breeding program though? I mean, the variables would be all over the place. Is there much value in the anecdotal? Or is it more a case of building awareness of the strain in advance of release? 

Most of the strains would have already been tested and are now growing out in Humboldt. What we will be looking at is 

Consistency 

Germination

Phenotype variance 

Growth structure

Stretch

Whilst also getting the name of these potential new strains out there.

My biggest aim is to get some of the best California strains into the hands of our dedicated UK420 members. It will give some a chance to grow a strain that is highly sought after, give feedback to help improve the strain and general input :bong:

@Smokebelch We would love to have you along my friend!

Let me get things set up. More info from Humboldt then we can get this rocking :bong:

Kind regards

Mark..

• Like 7

@zen-ken We will want all levels of growers my friend so don't discount your potential to this project  :bong:

If we only did this to seasoned growers that would not be a true representation of what these strains can do in the "general/hobby" grower. 

One of the main things we will be looking for is detail and commitment to the diary. So we can get as much info as possible  :yep:

The strain that peaked my interest was the

Platinum yeti  :bong: Sound like a banger  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 7

@HSO-Markthanks. Definitely a hobby grower here. When my current grow is close to finishing, I'll tag you in the diary and if there's anything going, you'll be welcome to dictate what gets germed next etc, Dinafem or HSO, i'd like to broaden my horizons and you definitely put the legwork in on here. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HSO-Mark said:

@zen-ken We will want all levels of growers my friend so don't discount your potential to this project  :bong:

If we only did this to seasoned growers that would not be a true representation of what these strains can do in the "general/hobby" grower. 

One of the main things we will be looking for is detail and commitment to the diary. So we can get as much info as possible  :yep:

The strain that peaked my interest was the

Platinum yeti  :bong: Sound like a banger  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

:yep:

In that case my friend Im all yours in about 6 weeks.....I can give you a hobbyists diary in RDWC.....I need smaller strains due to me 2m height so would leave you to decide what would give you the best feedback.

all the best 

Ken

• Like 1

I would be interested in the sour76 or the bubba76. I see the feedback you are looking for are you planning on sending 12 packs of these ?  Just curious what the target is for number of  females for each grower ? Any info on the Afghan76 male and what line it came from ? 

Edited by Cantharellus
  • Like 1

Sound good and Regs as well nice to see HSO values 420ers opinions count me in

cheers

• Like 2

@Cantharellus All info including 

Amount of seeds for testers

All relevant strain info  (male/female genetic traits etc)

More info coming :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2