HSO Exclusive Tester Program!!

HSO-Mark

Platinum yeti nooooooooooo i smoked yeti like 3 years ago with my buddy in canada OMFG!! Shit was the bomb, I have to say tho to the whole community my absolute favourite is Tropicali bro shit is the nices bud i've had maybe its cause it was grown in BC but it was the right ammount of everything Whambud approved lol if you ever see it or hear about it get it!!!! HSO KILLING IT RIGHT NOW!!!

• Like 2

I could always fit in another grow in @HSO-Mark 

So is hso releasing theses regs? Or are they going to be tested then femed? 

Either way all good from Hso.

Jj:yinyang:

• Like 3

@Jibba jabba Unknown at this stage brother :yep:

All being well these will do 2 things

Be perfected then

Released in both 

Regular and Feminized form :bong:

We are a long way from this at this stage :yep:

As said my hope is to keep constant new strains coming so we have rotating new HSO test grows going :bong:

As soon as I have more info I'll let the community know :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 5

@Jibba jabba Thanks for the interest brother :bong:

@GreengoStarr Would this be any interest to you my friend if we pull this off?

Also anyone with Instagram etc would be very beneficial to get maximum exposure :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

@GreengoStarr Would this be any interest to you my friend if we pull this off?

Also anyone with Instagram etc would be very beneficial to get maximum exposure :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Oh yes, my friend, you betcha!

Don't do social media though!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, HSO-Mark said:

My biggest aim is to get some of the best California strains into the hands of our dedicated UK420 members. It will give some a chance to grow a strain that is highly sought after, give feedback to help improve the strain and general input :bong:

That is music to my ears dude and it’s about time I did some more reg seed grows.

As you know I am able to do multi strains so can test all those above strains in one or two cycles and keep detailed diaries.

I will be watching this progress with interest, thanks for involving this community in this project, some exiting fun times ahead me thinks.

• Like 2

Due to the draconian laws in the UK I can’t do any social media either dude. 

I am paranoid enough posting stuff on here but social media is a risk too far for me. 

• Like 4

The social media is not 100% needed guys it would have been a benefit but not essential. 

If you agree and it's worth sharing we can do this our end whilst keeping anonymity intact  :yep:

Nice to see some interest :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

The social media is not 100% needed guys it would have been a benefit but not essential. 

If you agree and it's worth sharing we can do this our end whilst keeping anonymity intact  :yep:

Nice to see some interest :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

:g::thumsup:

• Like 2

Hi @HSO-Mark

while im certainly no expert, I'd be more than happy to try out any of hso' new offerings in the future. Especially if they were reg's too :yep: 

Gonna be a while till I'm up and running again but when I am, it will be in a pimped out new space. With one room dedicated to my favourites, and one room for new stuff. I can call it my HSO trial room lol 

• Like 3

I would be well up for it but would require a hso tshirt with official beta tester printed on the back lol

• Like 6