Organic Pot noodle?

Yes that’s what I was going to say, I’ve got another bubbas gift waiting to make her appearance. You’ll just have to wait a few more days till I buy me another pot noodle thinkin chowmein :thumsup:

• Like 1

@HSO-Mark as promised my friend they’re a top little bit of kit. I used the once mid flower during a two week vacation and they watered my plants so perfectly I was amazed at the vigour and lush big smelly buds that had grown!! Now let’s try it in a pot noodle lol in theory it will work! Let’s put it to the test in real life.  Not sure yet about ther other seedling I may have another plan for this ?? we shall see shortly. Update pics later

unttil next time guys 

Edited by crticalcontent
Auto correct iPhone someone help me switch the bloody thing off
  • Like 1

Hey guys little update this morning, not been on the ball as of late out doing some outdoor guerrilla kinda stuff, plus not much been happening. As you know I’ve been fighting for space in the main tent and since I’ve culled a few males and seedlings have gone out side a have new space for her in the veg cabinet and she seems to be loving it. large.D11C9D8D-D112-48D9-8D2A-19CEFB396088.jpegNice and green from the mix I’ve done so far so good!!

large.C5BC67E3-D3BC-486E-B3E2-6EA4D72313A6.jpeglarge.BAE91DE8-CBB9-43AF-8EAF-7621F1871F67.jpeg

You might me able to see some minor burn or calcium spots maybe? 

Here’s a closer shot belowlarge.1624D43C-BEDC-4C52-8F1C-E98B132A53BB.jpeg

I’m not to concerned at this stage, was a little worried that the mix might of been a little Hott. I’ll see how it goes over the next couple of weeks and maybe think of giving a few Foliar feeds. Playing it by ear at the moment regarding adding the biotab. Want to do it when it has established a decent root system. I can always top feed with dry powders untill then. Hope you guys are having fun with this I’m really getting into it. Don’t think I’ll look at a potnoodle the same ever again :P

till next time

• Like 5

that thingy aint half using some root space is it not ?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

that thingy aint half using some root space is it not ?

I did think that vince, but having seen some decent dripper grows over in the states I thought I’d give it a whirl. It’s for a laugh ain’t it:P and it’s about the size of my little finger. ... the dripper cone thing not my cock lol  

• Like 3

hey potnoodle enthusiasts ive added anoter potnoodle bubbas gift and linked it to the system and filled up the rez, my phones met a tragic end :mellow: my little lad dropped it down the loo so awaiting replacement on the insurance  but going too loose all the kids photos and videoes as ive not backed it up to the cloud. so please hang on in their guys its getting busy in the veg cabinet now. pictures and updates will follow soon.

till next time

Give it a dry out brother. You maybe able to still pull your files off? Or if you had an sdcard as storage they could be backed up to that?

Hope you get it sorted soon mate ;)

Kind regards 

Mark. 

E2a thanks for adding the blumat dripper video. Very cool creation, simply constructed but looks to be a very efficient piece of kit that will work wonders in this competition for to the fast speeds that medium will dry out  ;)

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 3

So guys the phone was ok? Just paranoid!! lol I’ve been to menorca for a week!! Love that place. Met some real nice people and smoked some nice amnesia from a local girl who was sound as fuck. So happy days all round. Bearing all that in mind my little potnoodle plants have been left unattended??? Holy shit! Hang on we got the blumat dripper all is good. 

@vince noir rock n roll star Here’s the pics of them chemtrail things I caught out the planes windowlarge.7DDAE241-DE3D-4C94-B5EF-2C9D43E8C30A.jpeglarge.42350F93-FD2E-426F-A8D3-8AA4057BC215.jpeg

black smoke? Huh anyway of the conspiracy thing and on to the noodles and how they got on with me

large.ADEB0086-484D-4EE6-BE0F-20057BC64758.jpeg

Well growth has been pretty fook in good 

large.53F1ADD3-3769-4F06-B274-EB9F55CA07CE.jpeg

Ive had to rig stuff about a little because I’ve added the other bubba which sadly is runting so gona get the chop

large.53021FCD-F8A1-450B-8420-F797E60DA625.jpeg

Shot of little holiday rigg up 24hr 25w cfl 7days

large.3A8E1D88-23E3-46B8-91EA-BE942D93249C.jpeglarge.DD04D4BF-BA72-492E-ACEA-1846E4EC3B34.jpeg

Heres the water butts. One for the big room. That has gone apeshit. !!! I really don’t know what I’m going to do I’ve had explosive growth in their. And one for the little box. So on the whole all good now I’m back. Let get on with the show. Flower time is coming very very soon!!!! 

• Like 7

i didnt think we were allowed airpots ..fuck it ill be upgrading mine to a 90g one ive always used ..dammit man why did i think we couldnt use em .

• Like 2

Geo engineering... Assholes! 

One way to brainwash people I suppose lol

All In all that pot noodle set up is class 

Good luck!

• Like 2

looking very nice, them are, and the set up is perfect. gonna put me to shame hand watering in coco. lol 

il be getting mine potted into the noodle pots next few days so il take some pics and update my diary. 

all the best jj mate. and everyone else in the pot noodle comp. :bong:

• Like 2

Quick update thought I’d let you guys check how awesome these blumat drippers are heres my tent, am I fucked? One week of holiday to this jungle I topped every single node to try slow things down.large.82E4DA0E-1DE7-46EB-8CCD-D884922AE2C6.jpeg

bit squashed in their as you can see just about make out the blumat

large.675788FA-56FD-4A04-A905-BC4E73BC9A85.jpeg

Heres a fine sample of @ratdog smellyberry f2 lush as fuck ready for flower it’s heating up in here now ladies and gentlemen 

large.6BAE4B96-130C-4E81-907B-95656143E60E.jpeg

here’s the auto white widow ready for some pollen.  And a shot of the runt bubba to finish for tonight. I was thinking of just ripping it or I could just flower mini bonzai stylie in the 25watt box for fun??? Opinions welcome 

till next time

large.7C460E0B-A663-4478-9E01-E69DC9D7068B.jpeg

Edited by crticalcontent
Forgot poor runty
  • Like 5

Looking very healthy in here mate, I love the SB, once you find the feeding level they require the leaves always look lush and glossy.

Will be very interested to see the bud structures of these for sure :)

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, ratdog said:

Looking very healthy in here mate, I love the SB, once you find the feeding level they require the leaves always look lush and glossy.

Will be very interested to see the bud structures of these for sure :)

Flipping soon ish lol  check back for some updates, ps mate two smellyberry in their out of two seeds both of which were female! I was well chuffed!! Ones a big hungry monster with longer internodes but not looong if you understand? And the other takes her time short stocky tight internode like an inch max but has now become a beast in her own right. Cuttings of both are being taken. Thanks again for sharing some of these rare genetics 

• Like 2

As I bit of an interlude between potnoodling I’ve just had a bash at seed making auto regs using dinafems auto white widow xxl as the mother two dads are cheese x widow and blue dragon x Mazar from @SlimPikins a good friend I’ve not had the chance to speak too since I went to jail. But here’s your seeds mate still working years later

large.265F72C3-D533-458E-870A-B43CB9260373.jpeg

plenty of pollen 

• Like 2