Organic Pot noodle?

3 hours ago, UKsFinest said:

Looking interesting mate got some ideas off a few of these now :cowboy:

Cheers man, join the ride I’m planting up tomorrow as I’m running out of space and need to flip the rest of the tent soon, the flower show will commence shortly! Featuring bubbas gift, old timers smellyberry f2, cd1, mango haze and white widow. Something for everyone and in between a little cross breeding genetics 

amnesia core cut x old times 

Edited by crticalcontent
Amnesia
  • Like 4

seedlings are going for it now and I reckon need the new home as the roots are bursting outa the side of the jiffy. Tomorrow it’s do or die potnoodle time

heres the babies as of tonightlarge.DD0B06D5-1929-4E3E-8F1B-037C6C8FE323.jpeglarge.AA90B0CE-3DB8-47C3-BE1C-35C173243CEC.jpeg

good night folks tomorrow we shall see if it goes to shit and they burn faster than a piece of brown bread.

untill tomorrow! 

• Like 4

Naturally I have one of these machines knocking around the shed and wondered what tune I’d play lol large.322C6AFE-C2AC-49E0-A6D1-5DF65C407F67.jpeg

Turns out this

lol happy days! 

• Like 3

That GMO video is some funny shit. I will bet there is certain crowd rushing to buy one of those fancy boxes to play some plant music .

• Like 2

I’m telling you!! Teach your plants sing!! Ay simon cowell fuck this dog that can walk on one n leg my plant can sing reggae lol 

Edited by crticalcontent
Spelling
  • Like 1

And my dog does the bass line his name is   Subwoofer lollol my heads gone leave me to it lads

• Like 3

In other news we’ve got a plant in a pot noodle container:thumsup:

large.21488A2E-DF87-4CF3-B010-B5E5C5043553.jpeglarge.2F2B7D07-A904-4483-A443-02E4229A9204.jpeglarge.F4ED5204-6228-4C7D-A18A-77AC885B27BA.jpeglarge.B318E406-E1D3-4E20-8406-109CFFC27676.jpeg

had to figure out something for any run off issues and possible leakages from over zealous watering

large.DE6A5A75-13B0-4557-BC2C-771E447013D5.jpeglarge.02510EDA-FC62-463A-9E06-BD935368FE6B.jpeg

lifted her up nice and high to get a good amount of light as I’m full to the brim but it’s all good. 

large.7F918E6F-EE43-4F93-BE94-C9AA246245D1.jpeg

temps and humidity ok, I can live with that! 

Until next time fingers crossed 

• Like 5

Right folks I’m running out of spaces on a serious level. So thinking outside of the box, the only way is up! Plus I’ve always wondered if I could replicate the hanging gardens of Babylon 

large.0C25E691-D4B6-4E24-A184-94D40E3B22

still running smoothly, but yes I am wired slightly different from most and I still reckon I can pull it off lol  did I mention I go on holiday during this grow at some point too lol

large.D9E15511-E3C0-4185-B7BB-F821B3D22F5F.jpeg

if you look close you can see that their is an auto flowering so I hope to have this gone soon with some hacks made for the future. 

Until next time

• Like 3

Just reading through my diary thinking about how the fuck I am going to pull this  off?? And if I do it wil be a miracle of sorts as it will be left for two whole weeks with just the dripper and a lot of hope. It’s then I noticed having a very stoned oneness that the pot noodle actually said to me. You can make it!! Look! 

large.F90E7B53-5C23-4F5A-B622-B6F920887803.jpeg

yes I can potnoodle, yes I can

I coulve just drilled right through that... shit man smokin weed and taking diazepam. lol  

Edited by crticalcontent
Trippin even more
  • Like 2

Fantastic job on setting up the irrigation system mate :bong:

It looks like you have it dialed in and I'm happy to see that one of the babies are now rehomed in the final "pot noodle container" :yep:

Can I ask are you running the dripper 24/7 or on a timer?

Looking spot in in here. Let's see what the coming weeks hold. 

Very exciting times ;)

Kind regards 

Mark.. 

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

Fantastic job on setting up the irrigation system mate :bong:

It looks like you have it dialed in and I'm happy to see that one of the babies are now rehomed in the final "pot noodle container" :yep:

Can I ask are you running the dripper 24/7 or on a timer?

Looking spot in in here. Let's see what the coming weeks hold. 

Very exciting times ;)

Kind regards 

Mark.. 

The dripper is made from a ceramic cone which is filled with water on the inside. On the top of the cone is a valve. Once you get the medium to your required moisture level you set the drip to perfection with a little twist nozel on top of the cone. When the medium looses the desired moisture level set by yourself it draws in moisture from the medium being ceramic, which in turn opens a valve to release water and shuts of again automatically. So basically feed on demand. I’ve used them before and can vouch for them big time they are the dogs bollocks! lol I’ll post a vid later showing how the work @HSO-Mark the auto is dinafem white widow so treats all round aye bro? That was for a diary a while back before I got arrested and all that load of old rubbish. Nice to see ya back in the boards mate and I send my best wishes your way!  

• Like 1