Organic Pot noodle?

Nice looking potnoodle u got there..

How much did she stretch would you say?  By ur pics id say double? 

Atb

JJ

• Like 2

Double stretch mate, with minimal side branching. Although the baby bubba has got some side branches I think this is due to the confined space it’s growing in @JamJar I felt, because it was so immature when put into flower it really helped keeping the nitrogen levels high so it could maximise its potential it the pot. Just about to drop a few more pics now of the early flowering pistils. Some close ups of her basking in full 600w and loving it:P

stay tuned

• Like 2

Getting exciting now she’s showing 

large.E49F81E0-54A4-4B6C-A019-9C1DF8A83973.jpeg

large.EF798E2E-FD81-4A4D-B5AA-4375A9DC81A5.jpeg

Close up early pistil formation and those typical spikey tops you get just before the onset of full flower

large.401F2074-A8C6-474A-BF03-52FB64435462.jpeg

Circled  here you can see she is reaching for the light and is very happy

large.D4B411DC-28B4-41D2-87EC-3EF080B387F3.jpeg

uncirclled just looks like one of the more mature plants In their. I hope my plan comes together just got to keep her happy

till next time. 

Edited by crticalcontent
Grammar
  • Like 9

On 12/06/2018 at 9:57 PM, crticalcontent said:

. I hope my plan comes together just got to keep her happy

So far your plan is working out great :bong:

She's well into bloom now and looking like one happy, healthy and content lady :yep:

Thanks for the added stretch info for @JamJar:yep:

Until next time keep up the great work!

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2

Well after all those happy plant pictures things have took a turn for the worse lol no seriously I’m a stoned idiot!! I couldn’t remember if I had put the other bit of biotab in so I went ahead and planted another. Plant greens up well, then the onset of flowering seems slow. I put this down to it being a young plant. Then I start seeing clawing. Hmmm delay in flowering, clawing ahhh shit over nitrogen. This shit is slow release what will I do? I took the plant out and had a look. The roots had perished where I plonked in the other bio tab. So I’ve managed to remove all the biotab and crap medium. Have replaced it and flushed with 2 litres of half strength flowering nutrients and a drop of nitrozyme for the stress of the arse opp she’s just had.  

Pics to follow hang in there 

• Like 2

Fell asleep last night early, busy day running about, training and sorting the plants out. Here’s how it went down last night as I went about trying to sort the onset of nitrogen toxicity without fucking things up

large.802F2741-A00D-4FD7-9D74-A053D59F734B.jpeg

You you can see the clawing at the top and a touch of burn starting 

large.7F01366A-FC0C-460B-B11B-71C466E73499.jpeg

Runted growth due to nitrogen toxicity 

large.249561B3-52FD-4CD8-AC80-DAC4289E61B4.jpeg

Root ball shot. You can see at the bottom right hand side the roots have started to recede 

large.0244C287-5C13-4D3A-AD92-C972785818A3.jpeg

Found the culprit an extra biotab lol rookie mistake 

large.B9260B7C-2C2D-4921-81DE-3D5B15AEECA6.jpeg

Cleaned out  the crap

large.D6E5DFED-2A4C-4E5A-9E93-5B9A54730D75.jpeg

Replaced with fresh medium 

large.904F0C1C-3E09-4537-A389-C9314CB7EB09.jpeg

flushed with half strength nutrients just hope she can bounce back now I’ve hopefully reset the medium with accurate nutrients. Update in a few days

till next time

Edited by crticalcontent
Spelling
  • Like 3

that looks like a full blown male plant mate. it happens in like 1 in every 100 seeds or so when your dealing with fems. 

has it got any white hairs/ pistils on at all ? all i can see is male balls. :unsure: 

• Like 4

Ah bollocks, that's definitely boy bits! 

The top in the 3rd pics by your finger makes it look like a full on boy like smokie says.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, smokie1 b c f c said:

that looks like a full blown male plant mate. it happens in like 1 in every 100 seeds or so when your dealing with fems. 

has it got any white hairs/ pistils on at all ? all i can see is male balls. :unsure: 

Yeh mate it’s got fem bits too

• Like 1

Sorry @HSO-Mark I’ve had to cull the plant it’s game over the more I looked the more balls I saw. Big ones little ones all over the show. 

To quote Duncan banantine “and for that reason I’m out!” lol 

The end :execute:

• Like 3

Bollox, literally! 

Unlucky mate... Do you think it was the stress from the excess Biotab? 

Edited by zibzabz
question
  • Like 1