Organic Pot noodle?

So high right now lol was searching other pot noodle grows and it turns out theirs another pot noodle challenge lollol this guy is an animal 

Till next time

• Like 4

Root growth coming along now..I’ve binned the runt as it is just not having it and in the sake of keeping numbers down it’s gone out to pasture. Well to an outdoor plot if truth be told. Maybe come October she will be a monster and I will update this diary then. But for now folks here’s some photos 

large.2ADAE040-4834-410E-AE2B-DF92C63A7CB6.jpeglarge.461B8A19-008F-43FF-A76C-B5C948222DC6.jpeglarge.1F61BA9F-1315-4B4A-8759-90FB08CAEF81.jpeg

my plan is a little errm... unhinged let’s say:P. I plan on flowering her in the main tent under full 600watts. To negotiate height deferential I am going to suspend her in mid air via multiple light hangers only a mad man can even imagine. This plan is effective immediately!! Tomorrow is flip day 12/12 let’s see what you got young bubba!!

till next time

• Like 5

On 27/05/2018 at 7:15 PM, crticalcontent said:

So high right now lol was searching other pot noodle grows and it turns out theirs another pot noodle challenge lollol this guy is an animal 

Till next time

Love it ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

I was a bit sceptical about the airpot idea but I must say I'm pleasantly surprised  :yep:

Sorry to read that the runt is no more, well not in this competition so maybe as you said come outdoor harvest time you'll have a nice surprise  :)

Can not wait to see where this grow is going. Sounds crazy but so far effective  ;)

Thanks for the update brother. Welcome back and I'll pop back in on the next update to check progress out  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Just hung her up for the first day of 12/12 blumat back in the pot tomorrow when I find that bloody feed line??? :P

large.98375385-CA3F-42D4-B030-D2181CA3311A.jpeglarge.41FF06EE-4182-464D-9773-5B9596E76A9F.jpeg

Somtimes I wonder what the fuck I’m doing lol this should get interesting!!.

till next time

• Like 4

Right folks here is her final home! Bang in the middle of the tent amongst all the other plants suspended in mid-air and fed via a blumat dripper with only pure h20. The biotab is doing its thing keeping everything green and healthy. Might too dress with some guano in flower. 

Day2 12/12

large.C9821B98-9EC5-4034-83F0-3AF9A90581AF.jpeg

Clearly see the potnoodle with dripper rig nestled amongst the shrubs 

large.B5928435-CA00-4296-9938-B4476C9D8876.jpeg

You might have to look hard but you can see that she is the plant directly in the middle and you can just about make out the two guide ropes keeping her level with the canopy. 

Till next time

• Like 4

She's in her final spot, suspended in the air and ready to put on a flower show for the UK420 community  :yep:

This is going to get crazy and fast ;)

Get ready mate the real fun is about to kick off  :bong:

Thanks as always for the pot noodle update. I'll drop back in on the next :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Jibba jabba said:

Alright there @crticalcontent

Suspended cultivation,

Great idea,

Takr it easy.Jj:yinyang:

Nice one Jj mate, roll on the flower show!! 

• Like 2

The coco mix is running low in nutrient levels, starting to yellow out from the bottom up. Fed her some grow feed last night and added some more biotab. Pics up at lights on day7 12/12 

• Like 3

Quick photo dump about day 12 of 12/12

i have give her a few feeds of grow and added a bit of a biotab plus I gave her some calmag as she was beginning to need some macro/micro nutrients. She’s still going strong stretching away 

large.47CB2CCA-6FD9-4F43-9643-8484C17182EF.jpeglarge.3F9DDE8E-C862-4F08-85EA-811945BEC3B7.jpeglarge.2EFE58F4-CA65-41ED-BF4B-D6A50BE080DF.jpeglarge.084E5D5D-26F4-4F51-A670-86A094EC0A30.jpeglarge.B3998CCE-72F1-45F4-9064-5068148D6D95.jpeg

till next time

• Like 5

Just checked on her and she is beginning  to show off her pistils flowering is starting guys :thumsup:

pics to follow when she’s got a crown on lol 

till next time

Edited by crticalcontent
Memory loss
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, crticalcontent said:

Just checked on her and she is beginning  to show off her pistils flowering is starting guys :thumsup:

Yay, we have flower formation  :yep:

After the added bio tab and calmag she's looking a lot happier  ;)

Will look out for your next picture update mate where we should see some flower production underway  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

1 minute ago, HSO-Mark said:

Yay, we have flower formation  :yep:

After the added bio tab and calmag she's looking a lot happier  ;)

Will look out for your next picture update mate where we should see some flower production underway  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

things look like they're speeding up in here mark last night no sign what so ever and today pistils from nowhere!!! roll on young bubba lets do this

• Like 2