Fashionably late monkey antics..

the lone deranger

Hi all.

Things are winding down for me outdoors. I've only got a couple of plants left out, and i've got to say, i'm actually fairly pleased considering my poor show lol Once again @panik's hardy strains have put up with my ups and downs and seen me through another ropey seaon.

I gave up, but they didn't :hug:and i've ended up with exactly what i intended.

I remember thinking to myself in spring "wouldn't it be nice to have a lifetime's supply of seed"  and "i might just hash all my outdoor this year, never done that"  :doh: Be carefull what you wish for eh? lol

large.5bbe12c23b42e_outdoorrewards.JPG

As ever, i was hoping to get more from the hash runs. But saying that, i'm still happy, there's more coming, and it's the stickiest, blackest hash i've ever made :yep: Smells dangerous :skull:

large_hash.JPG

Not a bad start :yep:

large.seeds.JPG

I'd been getting my things wrong before. Female first right? These are right, i think lol

The glass jar is a mixture of all 3 inn the packs, and the super 61 crosses. I dropped the sodding packets fairly early on lol I will get a few more seeds from what i've left out to dry and smoke. I'd like to see what the Super 61 x WF come out like.

Havn't smoked any of the super 61's yet, and i wont be touching the hash for months but i will update with a smoke report..

Untill such times :guitar:

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...