Fashionably late monkey antics..

the lone deranger

Hi RGSC fans. 

The season is moving quick. Hope no-ones been caught out by the cold snaps :crybaby:

Anyone who knows my previous identity, knows I like to do things differently (the hard way)  lol 

About to move onto some land with an empty building, no internet etc, no reception, and lots to do. Not conductive to creating a diary I know. But I like a challenge, and I couldn't resist the temptation of @panik's prizes lol 

Thanks for having me mate. Felt out of the RGS loop over the winter, so it's nice to be part of your comp. 

For those that don't know, I'm in west wales, about lat 53. It's wet and humid. Even when it's not lol 

My old patch ain't perfect, but it'll do. 

About to soak 6 x greengold reg's to go out. 

Also have feck loads of whitey freeze x whitey freeze to try out. These are going to be a right mix up I think, throwing out lots of variation. Given lots to my friends to plant out too, so hopefully we'll get something good to play with in the end. 

Also have a whitey freeze mum from my indoor grow, so I might stick some late cuttings out and see how she does outside. 

Although they came in a RGSC pack, I don't think the sagexfucktard panik gave me count as RGSC seeds, but they're going out too :yep: 

May all your seeds sprout, and turn into monsters :pitchfork:

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, the lone deranger said:

Hi RGSC fans. 

The season is moving quick. Hope no-ones been caught out by the cold snaps :crybaby:

Anyone who knows my previous identity, knows I like to do things differently (the hard way)  lol 

About to move onto some land with an empty building, no internet etc, no reception, and lots to do. Not conductive to creating a diary I know. But I like a challenge, and I couldn't resist the temptation of @panik's prizes lol 

Thanks for having me mate. Felt out of the RGS loop over the winter, so it's nice to be part of your comp. 

For those that don't know, I'm in west wales, about lat 53. It's wet and humid. Even when it's not lol 

My old patch ain't perfect, but it'll do. 

About to soak 6 x greengold reg's to go out. 

Also have feck loads of whitey freeze x whitey freeze to try out. These are going to be a right mix up I think, throwing out lots of variation. Given lots to my friends to plant out too, so hopefully we'll get something good to play with in the end. 

Also have a whitey freeze mum from my indoor grow, so I might stick some late cuttings out and see how she does outside. 

Although they came in a RGSC pack, I don't think the sagexfucktard panik gave me count as RGSC seeds, but they're going out too :yep: 

May all your seeds sprout, and turn into monsters :pitchfork:

Awesome welcome to the party haha.. I'm in Wales too mate running 30 odd RGS this year 6 strains.. all the best for the following months! 

• Like 3

Thanks @BluntmanAndCroppin

Was just scrolling through your diary. Tough gig in north wales mate. How high are you? 

A little tip.. If you highlight a section of txt, you can quote a smaller section rather than the whole entry. 

You can also type @person.. And click on their name to highlight it, nod it will give them a notification, rather than having to quote. 

Just saves on a lot of repeated quotes :yep: 

All the best mate 

• Like 3

Pretty fricking high mate lol

I've been trying the highlight text thing and it doesn't seem to work off my phone for some reason just includes the entire comment no matter what i try! Thanks for the advice though! 

Yea it's a bit wild up here, way more inland than ive ever grown here before this season. Was smack bang on the coast last time, couldn't have been anymore North facing if I'm tried haha.

We should start a UK Guerrilla Growers Cup. Hold it in December when everyones chopped dried and cured!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, BluntmanAndCroppin said:

North facing

The farmers have got the south facing plots. I found it easier finding spots when I lived near London. No wasteland round here  lol 

I'm sheltered in some ways, but we still get battered by the storms. 

1 hour ago, BluntmanAndCroppin said:

Pretty fricking high mate lol

lol 

When I reread what I wrote, it does read as how stoned are you :doh: I meant altitude lol 

And no problem with the quotes mate, just pointing out the options. It's not easy on a phone. 

Thanks for stopping in. 

Hopefully i'll have some pics to put up in a week or two :yep: 

• Like 3

Haha couldn't resist, I checked on a map the other day and its around 1,020ft above sea level! Around 300m. It's some trek! Thermometer was reading 22 degrees up there yesterday around 3.30pm! It gets about 9/10 hours direct sunlight a day, when its out! Looking forward to seeing what happens this year

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Things are happening lol

large.IMG_2784.JPG

A right mix up. For my own sanity, we've got..

RGSC - Super 61                  (regs, i think? @panik were they regs or fems you sent out mate?)

RGSC - DFG                           (fem's)

RGSC - Easy Sat x Sk #1      (fem's)

Then my hacks and auto's.

HSO - Dedoverde Auto   (fem's)

Emerald Triangle - Lemon Haze Auto (Hacks)

RGSC - Whitey Freeze (Hacks)

The DFG's leading the way again :yep:

large.IMG_2785.JPG

In my head, summer has now begun :george:

• Like 7

• 1 month later...

Just a courtesy note to say things are happening and pics are coming :yep: @panik

Moving again, setting up on new land, no water, no waste, no reception, food to grow, lots to do, and quite consuming neighbours; have not helped my outdoor gg this year. 

Having said all that I'm pleased, if a bit behind. 

Plants went in the ground on solstice eve. Couldn't leave it any longer lol 

Ill be back with some pics. Maybe a sneaky pic or two of my home projects

DFG's leading the way again, closely followed by my whitey freeze hacks. But you'll have to wait for proof lol 

:yinyang:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

As ever, back late to the party.. Did ya miss me? Thought not :) well i missed this place and it's nice to see all your grows are doing well.

I can only apologise to @panik for my lack of updates, but to be fair, it's not been that exciting a summer for me and my grows this year.

I'll fill you all in with this one anyway.

Not having internet, or phone signal does not lead to a full diary lol

Back in the period before the dry spell, i had a few seeds, planted them (see previous pics) and after a while they grew so i stuck them in the ground and they looked like this..

large.IMG_2825.JPG

large.IMG_2824.JPG

large.IMG_2826.JPGlarge.IMG_2831.JPG

large.IMG_2827.JPG

large.IMG_2833.JPG

6 of them were the Super 61's panik kindly sent my way and they are the reason i'm here doing this diary. In amongst them are some dfg's, a couple of esxsk1 freebies, a few of my Lemon Haze Auto hacks, a few of my whitey freeze hacks, and a dedo verde haze auto or two.

Not a great plot but a good test. The ground here is properly shite. Typical old, welsh pasture land. Over used, clay like soil (but without the goodness), and only a few inches untill you hit rock, slate/shale. After making 20 odd big holes and digging in alot of coco and other materials last year to very little effect (seemed worse this year than befor?), my plan for this year was to mulch/top dress heavily throughout the year using the surrounding vegetation (nettles etc).

I had a back up raised bed made from a few bags of compost. These were gonna replace any males etc.

I had lots going on in my life; coming out of a long depression, followed by a full on manic period. Then a long, continuing period of what i can only describe as rapid cycling bipolar. As  well as moving, again. Dealing with the ballache of solicitors etc. Getting set up on a new bit of land. Having fun with my new neighbours,  blah, blah, blah..

Needless to say my plans went to shit.

Then it didnt rain for a while.

Then it didn't rain for fecking ages!!

Without heavy mulching i didnt give the ones in the ground much hope. The stream dried up by my plot, and then i kind of gave up. Well, i did give up.

The Auto's had stalled. Everything in the old holes looked pretty fucked. And i was sure that without watering the raised bed and the auto in a bottomless pot, it would all die.

I went back early august to find most had survived.. I was well pleased, but made a fatal mistake..

Numbnuts here missed a couple of really late flowering Whitey Freeze males in amongst the raised bed plants.  Everything in this plot is going to be well seeded :doh:

large.IMG_2925.JPG

Super 61

large.IMG_2926.JPG

Super 61

large.IMG_2928.JPG

Super 61

Considering all the super 61's are in shit ground, having had no help, they are doing ok :yep:

large.IMG_2929.JPG

Auto? Either dedo verde or LHA hack.

large.IMG_2930.JPG

This is the back up bed, which now looks like my main plot lol

In amongst this lot were the two giant males :doh:  Fully loaded with pollen sacks, all of which were empty.

Every cloud and all that. I will have lots of seeds for the future, and maybe some pretty interesting crosses to play with next year.

I'll be back once ive harvested. Might have to start a seed bank :unsure:

• Like 9

Almost a comedy of errors lol still super61 x whitey freeze sounds like a pukka hack!

Get them to finish, harvest seeds and see if you can hash everything before Xmas ;)

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, beezee said:

Almost a comedy of errors lol still super61 x whitey freeze sounds like a pukka hack!

Get them to finish, harvest seeds and see if you can hash everything before Xmas ;)

I second that... Sounds like you will have some wicked crosses... Plants look lush... Congrats! 

• Like 3

i submit myself as a humble test grower for your luscious beans sir.  :)

or maybe you were really lucky and the wind was blowing the other way... :wassnnme:

either way, great grow and happy harvest when it comes...

:cheers:

• Like 3

15 hours ago, beezee said:

Yep. Thanks buddy lol .. if i didn't laugh, i'd have cried. It took me a while to figure out what the fecking males were? I thought it was some new super crazy elephant grass, gone to seed in amongst my ganja. But no. Just a pollen spunking ganja geeza, well two.

Never seen a full blown, mature, 10ft male plant, let alone two.

I need to check what was in the bed but i'm hoping there was an amnesiaxfucktard in there too. Thats gonna make something interesting, i'm sure :yep:

15 hours ago, MacGanja said:

Plants look lush... Congrats!

Thanks. Hope things are good with you mate :yep:

13 hours ago, tsk said:

or maybe you were really lucky and the wind was blowing the other way... :wassnnme:

lol you never know. To be fair, the super 61's might have got away with it a bit less, being uphill, spread out, and a bit later, but i'm sure there will still be seeds.

Thanks for stopping in people.

• Like 3

The males are quite a sight ain't they, always bigger than the girls! 

I've had a few late males myself this year, but I think I got away with it... Everything is gonna be rotten soon anyway, so it won't matter lol

Edited by beezee
  • Like 2