Fashionably late monkey antics..

the lone deranger

40 minutes ago, beezee said:

Everything is gonna be rotten soon anyway, so it won't matter lol

:yes: 

Same here lol its proper grim. constant driving rain, fog, and low temps. Not gonna be much left to harvest at this rate, seeds or no sodding seeds  lol

Seeing as this isnt the outdoor section, i might have to get some pics up of my new pimping indoor set up to make me feel better :yep:

In my new place I havnt sorted water, sewage, intenet/phone line, but i have got a nice new pimpin' custom built 2x4m grow space thats about to shed it's first crop :wassnnme: Amnesia x Fucktard in there too :yep:

• Like 3

Sorry about the crap pic's, but you'll get the idea lol

Serious 61 - RGSC

large.IMG_2972.JPG

large.IMG_2971.JPG

Lost a couple pic's but they're all like this. Barely a speck of mould :yep: (except the one in the pic lol )

These have proved to be a hardy strain despite my best efforts to feck them up.

Can only apologise to panik and you guys for such a poor effort of a diary and grow this year. Hopefully i'll be back on form next year :yep:

So the comedy loner saga continues.. @beezee

this all just goes to show how much of a mess i am at the moment lol

turn's out, all the plants i thought had died, hadn't died. I walked a bit further up the plot (a few meters), and low and behold...

Some poor little DFG's..

large.IMG_2966.JPG

large.IMG_2964.JPG

large.IMG_2963.JPG

And a poor little Lemon Haze Auto fighting for it's short little life. And winning lol

large.IMG_2965.JPG

And just to make sure that everything was fully pollenated, this little bad boy was hanging his ball out too lol

large.IMG_2989.JPG

Not gonna lie, i'm kicking myself. A bit more effort and attention, and this all could have turned out well. Only got myself to blame lol

All good though.

I do reckon i'll end up with some pretty nice seeds to try out next year, and my own auto hacks are looking good :yinyang:

• Like 6

@panik remember those random seeds you sent me? sagexfucktard and amnesiaxfucktard? The one's i planned to go outside were munched or given away, but..

Amnesia x Fucktard (indoors) :yep:

large.fucktbud.JPG

large.fuctbudun.JPG

large.fucktard.JPG

Main buds chopped a bit early due to bud rot scare. These were at under 9 weeks. Really smelly, plump buds. I'm letting the rest fade a bit befor chopping.

They saved the rest of my crop too. Being such big, dense buds they were an indicator to me that i'd accidently turned off my sodding intake fan, with the only sourse of air coming from my other tent. Needless to say, 95% humidity, no fresh air, and high temps brought on some bud rot pretty sharpish!. Only lost one bud though, and it saved the rest of the tent :yes:

Really not on top form at the moment, but do feel like the ganja gods are trying to help me out as much as they can lol

• Like 4

Looking great mate they look quality , im working with some of those crosses at the mo,..  should be some new stuff ready for next season.. :yep: 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, the lone deranger said:

@panik nice one. You're a busy monkey eh? have you done anything with the sage x fucktard ?  They're next on my list to play with lol

I’ve ran them indoors bro not outdoor yet but there’s some great plants in them you will love em ..

• Like 2

An impressive looking male... Should get one or two seeds(maybe 3)....of some lovely crosses....I like the preparation for Next year.... It will be mental.... :yep:

Fucktard looks ace mate... Top job! 

• Like 2

On 24/09/2018 at 9:15 AM, MacGanja said:

An impressive looking male

lol that was just a mini male sneaking in at the end to make sure every plant in the plot is fully seeded lol The other two were 10 foot tall dude!!! and right in amongst it :doh:

I've got fecking hundreds of seeds, thousands if i could be arsed  lol

of some lovely crosses

The WFx(esxsk1) in the plant i havn't pulled due to mould, could be good :yep: No signs of rot, and still going strong. Same with all the super 61 crosses. Pic's coming.

I wont bother with the rest as they'll be really hit and miss.

The WF and the LHA have already been crossed with themselves (last year), and i reckon they might start getting a bit wierd? Gonna put a bit of effort into my original LHA hacks as i have plenty of seed from last year.

Fucktard looks ace mate... Top job! 

Thanks dude, hope you get the rest of yours down succesfully :yep:

• Like 1

On 22/09/2018 at 10:18 PM, the lone deranger said:

And a poor little Lemon Haze Auto fighting for it's short little life. And winning

Hello mate, do you know what the weeds in that pic are, it's on the tip of my tongue, and doing my nut in... Ta in advance.

• Like 1

On 25/09/2018 at 0:24 PM, woody2shoes said:

Hello mate, do you know what the weeds in that pic are, it's on the tip of my tongue, and doing my nut in... Ta in advance.

lol i don't know dude. Let me know when you remember :yep:

Had some sunshine so i got in another visit.

Super 61's..

large.super61.JPG

large.sup61bud.JPG

large.sup61.JPG

large.5babcc39ab084_super61.JPG

large.5babcc355ea63_Super61(2).JPG

large.5babcc1ebff9d_sup61.JPG

Holding up well against the weather so far :yep:

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, hope your season's are all ending well.

We've actually had some pretty nice weather here. Lovely sunny, crisp autumnal daze. Perfect for these to finish up :yep:

RGSCC - Super 61's

large.5bba77f386983_super61(5).JPG

large.5bba77ca33000_super61(4).JPG

large.5bba78ac202a3_super61.JPG

large.5bba77b985196_super61(3).JPGlarge.5bba779eab72c_super61(2).JPG

large.5bba788758352_super61(8).JPG

large.5bba78750a407_super61(7).JPG

2 of them came down today, one was a bit behind so i left it. I've got to come back for the Chemdog so thought i might as well :yep:

One plant was completly rot free. The other had bits setting in, but looked like it could have come down earlier so my fault.

Doesn't really matter anyway as it's full of seed lol Got a freezer full of seedy bud to do a hash run :thumsup:

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, panik said:

The super#61's are proving there strong mould resistance by looks of things

They've held up well mate, especially considering my head up arse of a year :yep: These all grew out in hard baked, clay like soil. On an east facing slope. Like i said, one plant was completly mould free. The other had a bit of snail damage that seemed to be the cause of the rot, but minimal.

Looks like you've got late Sept/early October covered with these mate, baring in mind we're 2 weeks behind/ahead of london over here. We often get a nice spell around then too.

I've nipped a little bit off to dry out and smoke but the rest went straight in the freezer after a quick trim. I'll be back with a big ball of hash, and a smoke report on the super 61's.

Thanks again for letting me try these out mate. I might run them again next year.. Will do better next time lol

Edited by the lone deranger
my C missing, and sticky