vince suffered for his art ,hso pot noodle comp entry

vince noir rock n roll star

Sorry to hear this, it was fun while it lasted and I just hope tr*mp hasn't tried to assassinate you.. Seriously though hope all okay. 

• Like 1

On 13/10/2018 at 4:21 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:
  • sadly for now this diary will have to come to a close ,due to very personal reasons i dont want broadcast in case of someone guessing who i am ..
  • i hope youve enjoyed this diary as i enjoyed the plant ,it is still growing and alive ,but right now i shall not be caring for them ,my son will continue watering and feeding as per my instructions ,

thanks everyone for joining in along the way and thanks @HSO-Mark for the motivation to help the site with a fun competition that actually some of the big boys can learn from and the older folk like me also ..

the end.

Well in sorry to read this as I would have loved to have seen 

Round 3

But with that said. You've got your reasons my friend and you've had a smashing run in the competition. 

Definitely in the top 3 so far ;)

Hopefully we will do this again, if we do I hope you participate and if you need a private chat I'm never far away ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

not much i can do at the moment so i got time to throw an update at ya ..

the cutting i took ...well it seems happy enough ..

large.101_5963.JPG

the noodle doodle third reveg dont look too shabby either ..

large.101_5966.JPGlarge.101_5965.JPGlarge.101_5964.JPG

• Like 8

She seems very happy mate :)

@vince noir rock n roll star What's this brother. Round 3 or 4?

Definitely getting points for the most diaries done from a single seed in a pot noodle container. Was this done before in past competition mate?

Sadly that was a little before my time  ;)

Nice to see your still in it mate :bong:

Until next time  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark

today i chopped the cutting of the revegged bubba pot noodle ..its a golf ball girl scout cookie looking thang ..smells uber orangey candy at the moment as well ..

the pot noodle reveg is on its way to round 3 and so far the root trim i gave it hasnt shocked it none ..

large.101_5988.JPGlarge.101_5987.JPGlarge.101_5986.JPGlarge.101_5985.JPGlarge.101_5984.JPGlarge.101_5983.JPG

• Like 8

On 30/10/2018 at 8:06 PM, HSO-Mark said:

She seems very happy mate :)

@vince noir rock n roll star What's this brother. Round 3 or 4?

Definitely getting points for the most diaries done from a single seed in a pot noodle container. Was this done before in past competition mate?

Sadly that was a little before my time  ;)

Nice to see your still in it mate :bong:

Until next time  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

round 3 ..but dont count it ..i said i had done and finished my grow ,it wouldnt be fair to allow this third round on that basis ..i shall continue to show it til its end but only when i have time to .

as for revegging potnoodle i dont think i have but someone else may have im really not sure tbh .if they did i doubt they root trimmed and went for a third lol

• Like 2