TSK RGSC DFG + MG DIRY

On 4/24/2018 at 2:37 AM, BluntmanAndCroppin said:

Best of luck with this mate excited to see what everyone does this year 

thanks dude, mutual! im giddy with excitement... really! i enjoy the whole growing thing as much as smoking their dead, dried remains... maybe even more. i fuckin LOVE IT! :D

@UKsFinest - thanks man, i too employ the bite off more than you can chew technique ;) fortunately my super powers prevent me from choking... all the best with yer mouthful!

• Like 6

21 hours ago, tsk said:

thanks dude, mutual! im giddy with excitement... really! i enjoy the whole growing thing as much as smoking their dead, dried remains... maybe even more. i fuckin LOVE IT! :D

@UKsFinest - thanks man, i too employ the bite off more than you can chew technique ;) fortunately my super powers prevent me from choking... all the best with yer mouthful!

Mate I love growing not this sweet lady either. Succulents, fruit, veg.. nurturing a plant through its lifecycle is a super humbling process. The enjoyment i get out of the entire growing process with cannabis is just the same as the smoking the end product though. 

Edited by BluntmanAndCroppin
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

20 days after putting seeds in dirt...

large.Photo0493.jpg

the DFG and Mighty Gold are the two raised ones, labeled incorrectly as each other. the MG are booming, the DFG has two smaller plants and two big explosive ones...

still, looks pretty great to me :)

:cheers:

• Like 13

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2018 at 10:38 AM, Jack010 said:

Plants looking great there mate :smokin:

thanks jack, they were looking fine, but then...

large.Photo0546.jpg

:ohmygod:

where could they be? 

wait, whats this?

large.Photo0549.jpglarge.Photo0553.jpglarge.Photo0557.jpg

holly mackerel, looks like someones been out over three nights - four to five different "plots" ranging from two plants to five...

but the others are not important for our dealings here...

• Like 5

cweepin fwoo de undebwush, wot do we see?

large.Photo0562.jpg

why, its a gathering of DFG and MG ladies, two of each, even though they were labeled as each other, in an order im kinda sure about... maybe?

large.Photo0563.jpg

little bit close together, but theres room for bending/training - pretty sure that bellow is a DFG furthest away and an MG in the foreground...

large.Photo0564.jpg

there are two more of each strain currently filling out root pouches under cfl, awaiting the sexing of some planting mates for the BIG site... but more on that later...

weather here is blueskys and 20c average everyday right now...long may it last. happy planting fellow farmers...

• Like 10

• 2 weeks later...

hey, take a look at the last picture posted above, DFG furthest away and a Mighty Gold in the foreground...

now look...

large.Photo0619.jpg

already cleared the cages batman! whoop!

look at this fucking DFG! (or mighty gold..)

either way :ohmygod:

large.Photo0621.jpg

the whole plot from the arse end

large.Photo0620.jpg

else where the BIG plot is lookin good 1 week after plant out...

large.Photo0602.jpg

the furthest away two are both RGC seeds, think its dfg on the left, the mighty gold on the right has loads of pre-flowers.... the closest is a dicot from another, less reputable breeder...

and looking again at the same view but from further back in the BIG plot we can see one of each RGSC strain in the foreground, though fuck knows whats what... (really should have labeled...)

large.Photo0599.jpg

early days, but so far, so good. hope every one in the uk is getting the same blazing sun as is beaming over here...

• Like 8

@beezee they're bangin along man, need a smidge more rain here and there, but I'm crazy impressed with how well it's all going considering I've done fuck all since plant out...

:)

Thanks for looking in B 

• Like 2

DFG!

large.Photo0648.jpg

following order

DFG      

MG

MG

DFG

DP

Durban Poison

large.Photo0651.jpg

:smug:

• Like 8

was out tidying the big plot, cutting down bracken and tree branches etc much more light in there now...

little big plot, from back to front

Mighty Gold

DFG

easy sat

large.Photo0653.jpg

reverse angle

large.Photo0655.jpg

other bit of the big plot, from the back

MG

DFG

critical Dicot

large.Photo0657.jpg

Pretty sure this is a DFG... though not as broad as the others...

large.Photo0659.jpg

and the Mighty Gold - though im not 100% sure it seems to follow the pattern of another MG at a different site . . . a bushier pheno?

large.Photo0660.jpg

fun! :)

• Like 8

Sweet looking plants mate. Should be something nice coming out o these. First year in a while I had to water the plants too. 

• Like 2

On 6/14/2018 at 0:32 AM, Boomslang said:

Sweet looking plants mate. Should be something nice coming out o these. First year in a while I had to water the plants too. 

Cheers man, yeah I've been watering too with all the good weather... But the stormy weather is back, and it brought casualties...

large.Photo0715.jpg

The big DFG... :(

large.Photo0711.jpg

Big mighty gold, healing its self...

large.Photo0712.jpg

Other DFG snapped in half...

large.Photo0713.jpg

So, bum news...

But on the other hand, still some lower leafs, big strong root system, stranger recovery's have happened...

Onward and upward...

• Like 6