TSK RGSC DFG + MG DIRY

today seem like a good day and date to begin, so...

last night the moon was right, ( @Ch@ppers :nenenenene:) so...

4 DFG and 4 Mighty Gold got a 30 minute soak in seaweed solution before being popped into root trainers 3/4 filled with a mix of seed soil, worm shit and mycor max.

whacked in the wee dome tent with temps between 22 and 26 since. 2 seeds of each strain are backups in case my unwanted super power of clusterfucking everything suddenly kicks in.

plan is to nurse indoor (and hopefully out) then plant in plots late may/early june (work and life depending).

out of the 7 different strains i jammed in the dirt the DFG seeds were the fattest, most business like lookin seeds present, with the mighty gold right behind. massive...

gotta say, this is the only competition ive been in where the prizes are given in advance :rofl: many of the biggest type thanks to @panik for the prizes. ill do my best to earn em...

pictures will follow when there's something worth showing (see BeeZees diary for images of seeds and dirt. pretty much the same here, so...)

LET THE WAITING BEGIN!

merry 420...

:cheers:

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, beezee said:

I've also got a pic of freshly popped seedlings :P

Oooh, check YOU out! lol 

I'll definitely post pictures of seedlings IF they come up... I'm keeping everything crossed. :wacko:

• Like 3

Nice choice of strain... Went for the exact same... Great minds think alike and what not :D.

Best of luck mate!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Boomslang said:

Nice choice of strain... Went for the exact same... Great minds think alike and what not :D.

Best of luck mate!

cheers @Boomslang great minds... or is it fools seldom differ? ;)

48 hours later aaaand - a whole lot of nothing happening. at least not above the surface, hopefully bellow...

now its just waiting whilst the voice in my head babbles incessantly with crappy patter like - you soaked them too long, the soils too wet, your temps aint stable, you never put them in the fridge and youve fucked it before you even begun - and on and on...

jeeesh...

in other news, my hopes of nursing them outside have been punctured. i co-habit with a cool but straight couple who feel a tiny wee plastic green house, discreetly positioned in the garden, is still too much of a risk (for them). although i have sympathy for their concerns - im gutted. the amount of sun the wee yins would get.. man... gutted.

now i have to try and find an indoor solution, and though i have man shed (or "wank shack") the temps and airflow and light problems require footering of herculean proportions....

gutted.

but hey, according to the bitch voice in my head they'll never show anyway!

lets see...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, tsk said:

now its just waiting whilst the voice in my head babbles incessantly with crappy patter like - you soaked them too long, the soils too wet, your temps aint stable, you never put them in the fridge and youve fucked it before you even begun - and on and on...

Just chill man, seeds sprout just from birds shitting them out, I'm sure they will be above the ground soon :) 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, UKsFinest said:

Just chill man, seeds sprout just from birds shitting them out, I'm sure they will be above the ground soon :) 

thanks man, i'm tryin not to listen, the bitch voice is often wrong - but also, see aforementioned superpower for clusterfuckage... :D

There's always a simple solution to a complex problem mate. You could get a little T5 set up to get them started for 1 month and then off to the plot they go or move out or move the little green house to your plot - even a large transparent container box would do it. 

• Like 2

yo!

@Boomslang thanks B, you are of course correct... much gratitude for the calming words. ive been experimenting with drugs recently by not taking them and DAMN my anxiety has cranked up by several tens of decibels... but you're right. as they say, when its weed there is a will to find a way... :yep:

@panik thank you! wish that had been up a month ago before i spunked cash on a secret jardin micro tent and random led! :doh: but its a proper good tutorial and i look forward to the rest of the thread (quickly please, to avoid future stoopid moves :D ) 

@beezee :smug: large.Photo0480.jpg

we have 90% success, looking like the other 10% are on their way. EAT SHIT STUPID VOICE IN MY HEAD! yeeeah...

the middle row is the DFG, labeled as MG because see aforementioned super power... the Mighty gold are at the far left, unseen here, but are all up or visibly on the way...

we have lift off!

(next episode - plot chat!)

• Like 6

looking good .....  i will be trying the DFG  as soon as the tw@s   at the DWP    sort my money out  (  its been stopped totally at the moment)....   good chioce of beans,,, think i will  keep popping in to see  how this grow  works out ... very best of luck with it mate ....

• Like 2

@vortex - mate, i hope yer situation gets sorted out soon, and you can get some of these mean beanz... see you in here ;)

@beezee - :D - id give my kingdom for a kyrptonite smoothie... 

• Like 2

looking good man, I did initially want the DFG aswell but I have so many strains to put out this season I think I've bitten off more then I can chew so I'll have to give that a go next time as I'm doing the Dinafem, HSO and RGSC comp's so have plenty to keep me busy especially now Ill be on my own :)

• Like 3