Jacks Critical mission

On 27/05/2018 at 9:24 PM, Jack010 said:

One leaf on one plant had this so I ripped it off

large.image.jpg Anyone know what it is??

It could be a slight but of powdery mildew mate :yep: you've done the correct thing by removing this way it can not cause any future issues ;)

Plots looking good, plants look great and thank you for the outdoor update  :bong:

Until next time my friend :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..

• 2 weeks later...

What a difference 2 weeks make

large.image.jpg

large.image.jpg This topped one is getting bushy

I forgot to take a stem shot of the un topped plant, the stem is thicker than my thumb already.

I gave the plants a mist with some fish mix 

Plot shot, can't really make out all the plants cos of the green growth around the plot. 14 in there somewhere :D

large.image.jpg

Edited by Jack010

2 weeks sure can make a difference my friend  :yep:

Thanks for the plot update things look great  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Quick visit today to give them a drink.

These critical stage are getting masive. All the plants in this plot are flying, love this nettle field soil. 

Cant work out out from the pics I took which plants are which cos they are all bushy and close together.

large.image.jpglarge.image.jpglarge.image.jpg

The two topped ones are about 5 feet and the untopped one is about 5.5 foot.  Hope they finish well . :headbang:

Done another water run, plants looking great as well, even tho it rained yesterday, it only rained for an hour or two so they needed more as its showing sun for another two week.

large.image.jpglarge.image.jpglarge.image.jpglarge.image.jpg

All 3 are flying, the un topped plant is getting close to six feet and the two topped plans are 5.5 feet, all three are bushing out nicely to.  :yep:

3 hours ago, Jack010 said:

All 3 are flying, the un topped plant is getting close to six feet and the two topped plans are 5.5 feet, all three are bushing out nicely to.  :yep:

That's an understatement mate they are exploding with growth and looking in fantastic shape :yep:

If you can keep getting water to the plot through this dry spell those plants are most definitely going reward you in the end for all your hard work.

A beautuful looking plot :)

Thanks for the outdoor update mate I'll drop back in on the next :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

Plot visit yesterday with some much needed water.

plants flying, the untopped one is touching 6 foot.   :yep:

large.image.jpglarge.image.jpg

One of the topped ones is looking a little hungry , slightly going light green.  Other than that. These plants are getting big.

@Jack010 very nice looking plot.

Are those silver birch trees in the background with stinging nettles behind your girls - good soil conditions. :punk:

Any flowering yet on the Critical+ 2.0? Last pic seems to show pistils forming on buds... :yep:

Hope you get rewarding results for your top effort. :thumsup:

atb, M :oldtoker:

Plot visit last night.   Plants are getting a bit light green now, also have nute burn as well but are all big and bushy, all three are over 6 feet now, the main stem on the untopped plant is chuncky as fook, it's lifted the plastic pint cup out of the ground where the roots have gone thick, they look like they are about to flower, hope they don't stretch much or I will need a ladder come harvest.   :mellow:

large.image.jpglarge.image.jpgWhy would they all die in one place???large.image.jpggroup shot

found a new plot that's well secure and full of brambles and nettles    :yep: