Jacks Critical mission

These 3 are going in this plot along with 3 HSO mango sapphire and 3 DP auto Mazar 

large.image.jpg

Added some bone meal, ffb, chicken poo and plant tonic. Then covered the plot with mulch from the woods near by.

Soils lovely anyway as its an area covered in nettles. Used it last year but only dug holes. This time iv turned over 3 square meters and also cut a few trees down which was blocking evening sun late in flower in September.

large.image.jpg

Good luck to all

Thanks @beezee took a few hours to prep this time, last year I only dug holes there and every time I visited to check and water them, the nettles were burying them. So I changed it this year to a bed. Give them more breathing space.

Wow looking great Jack. U have been busy. I have turned over my plot, approx 4mx4m but haven't put fab, bonemeal or chicken poo yet. I even might take some farm manure to the plot and mix it in. Need 2 act soon tho. 

My gut feeling is I think ur going to thrive tis season, hope so & u have a great return :yep:.

• Like 2

@Irishgirl I added the ferts earlier this year cos in this plot last year I put the nutes down during plant out and I had tip burn on them. There's a farm by a few of my plots, there's dry shit everywhere up there, thinking at the end of this season I will collect loads for each plot and leave it there over winter. Make sure that it's well rotted then. Hopefully we get better weather this year, think we will all thrive then :yep:

Firstly thank you for getting your 2018 Dinafem outdoor adventure up and running :yep:

Secondly nice looking plot and prep :yep:

Finally I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest  :bong:

Best of luck this outdoor season mate  :yep:

Until the next update :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

It's all go with the 2.0

large.image.jpeg

All 3 growing as they should , always good to get 100% germ rates. :yep:

Will update next week, thanks for stopping by  :smokin:

Thanks @Boomslang , cut a few trees down to get more sun late in flower as last year it was hidden behind them through September, also gone as far back as I could to get more sun.

Hoping it helps a lot :yep:

3 our of 3 germination wise :yep:

Great start to your 2018 outdoor adventure  ;)

Looking good at this early stage my friend  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..