geo1's HSO summer run

A couple of beautiful Green Crack growing as nature intended  :yep:

Fingers crossed for a solid finish to the season. They should be well into bloom now my friend? 

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Hi Mark, yes the big one is, the smaller one not so much, seems it's a bit slow but no bother, the big one is looking solid! if the sunny weather continues I can see the buds getting fat, cheers

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I had to go back after the first storm and tie them up mate, so all is good on that front. They are looking nice after the sun this week, I'll grab some photo's next week :) the big one is a green pheno and the other which is slighty slower is purple, even the buds. Maybe afghan influence? they both smell very fruity with a pungent skunk background, very nice :) will chop them right at the end of the month

Edited by geo1
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Time to get those scissors out and your fingers sticky my friend  ;)

2 lovely looking plant. Very different than each other but special in there own rites  :yep:

Happy harvesting mate. Will look out for some pre/post harvest shots  ;)

Good luck my friend  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Cheers Mark, Yes I will be sure to get some pre chop and will give a full report and dry bud pics once cured up :) hope you're well

• Like 2