geo1's HSO summer run

On 04/06/2018 at 8:26 PM, OldFord said:

I think i have 1 bean left and will have a go with it on my first ever indoor grow.    

Now that would be fantastic and we are honoured to be your first indoor strain grown  :bong:

If you document it please tag me so I can follow along with the autoflowering fun  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

Now that would be fantastic and we are honoured to be your first indoor strain grown  :bong:

If you document it please tag me so I can follow along with the autoflowering fun  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Hi Mark,  i have ordered a new tent, filters and a few other bits today.   Just got to sort the lighting out and we are off :)    

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, OldFord said:

Hi Mark,  i have ordered a new tent, filters and a few other bits today.   Just got to sort the lighting out and we are off :)    

Fantastic  :bong:

Let me know if I can help mate :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

Fantastic  :bong:

Let me know if I can help mate :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Thanks sir,   i will no doubt be on for help to dial the tent in as never used one before lol       Always gods great big light bulb in the sky :) 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, OldFord said:

Thanks sir,   i will no doubt be on for help to dial the tent in as never used one before lol       Always gods great big light bulb in the sky :) 

It will be a change for sure mate but one I'm confident you'll handle  :bong:

Lots if help on UK420 and I'm never to far away ;)

Good luck with your I door endeavour  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Update, pics from a couple of days ago

Blue Dream Auto, well despite me breaking off half the rootball during transplant, it's the biggest most vigorous auto out of a good few :)

large.DSC_0360.jpg

Green Crack in a pot about to go in ground this week, it's the tall one at the back which isn't an auto, nice and established. Will be a monster come Sep even with a slightly late plant out. Very sativa looking plants that seem to grow themselves and lovely mango smell. Have another one too, slightly smaller

large.DSC_0351.jpg

Edited by geo1
more pictures
  • Like 7

• 3 weeks later...

Alright there @geo1

Hows it going mate? 

Bet it they are getting on with it now,

In the picture above which plants are which? just for a comparison, am I  correct in counting 5 there?

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 2

It was only the Green Crack at the back in the last pic still in a pot. From left to right Hubbabubbasmelliscope, think big, sweet trainwreck and mephisto four assed monkey. All the auto's have suffered, Green Cracks are coming along, will get a pic at the weekend

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/07/2018 at 10:18 PM, geo1 said:

It was only the Green Crack at the back in the last pic still in a pot. From left to right Hubbabubbasmelliscope, think big, sweet trainwreck and mephisto four assed monkey. All the auto's have suffered, Green Cracks are coming along, will get a pic at the weekend

A nice selection for your outdoor adventure  :yep:

Will look out for a green crack update and fingers crossed they are all doing well :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Blue Dream auto harvested yesterday. Lovely plant, very impressed. Gorgeous smell, I can see a bit of haze in the buds as the thc certainly has a silver sheen. Cannot wait til it's cured :)

large.DSC_0347.jpg

large.DSC_0361.jpg

Green Crack the tall one at the back on the left, also another smaller one in front of it. Starting to cluster up on the branches, not til til they will be in flower me thinks. Gave them a good soaking this morning. Been feeding fish mix and there are some biochar pellets in the soil :)

large.DSC_0362.jpg

• Like 9

• 1 month later...
On 05/08/2018 at 5:39 PM, geo1 said:

Blue Dream auto harvested yesterday. Lovely plant, very impressed. Gorgeous smell, I can see a bit of haze in the buds as the thc certainly has a silver sheen. Cannot wait til it's cured :)

large.DSC_0347.jpg

large.DSC_0361.jpg

Green Crack the tall one at the back on the left, also another smaller one in front of it. Starting to cluster up on the branches, not til til they will be in flower me thinks. Gave them a good soaking this morning. Been feeding fish mix and there are some biochar pellets in the soil :)

large.DSC_0362.jpg

Congratulations on the harvest of our blue dream auto. Those buds definitely packed that weight on :yep:

The green crack are of a nice size but do look thirsty, you had just fed in these pictures which could be why :yep:

These should be well into bloom now mate?

Thanks for the outdoor update, I'll drop back in on the next  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

Pics from last week, Green Crack, about 6ft and very bushy, should be a good yielder providing we get some nice sunny days. Impressed with the health of the plants this season, should be ready around 3rd week of October ish

large.DSC_0350.jpglarge.DSC_0353.jpg

• Like 7