geo1's HSO summer run

Hi guys

HSO strains I will be growing

1 Green Crack

3 Blue Dream Auto

I have popped one Blue dream Auto into some tissue this morning so this diary is officially started. Bit early but due a couple of weeks of sunny weather so may aswel ;)

Will be grown guerilla in New Horizon peat free organic compost with some Biochar soil improver which contains worm castings, seaweed and fungi.

The Green Crack will be placed at my trusty spot and will be started in a couple of weeks, should be a monster :)

• Like 8

Indeed, excited about the GC.  I hear it's very energetic and feel good. Hopefully shouldn't be too late to mature, will wait and see :mellow:

• Like 2

Let's get the 2018 outdoor grow season underway :)

2 legendary HSO strains you selected so let's see how they fair in the UK climate outdoors  :yep:

This is going to be one epic year and we are so glad to have you aboard  :)

Thank you for getting your outdoor adventure up and running.

You know I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest  :yep:

Best of luck mate :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Sounds like your gals are being treated with the black stuff. You know what they say, once you go black...

Did you make the char yourself? Just acquired a oil drum and beer keg to make my own biochar. This is the future of GG growing and farming I believe.

How long have you had your char in the soil for?

Best of luck this season mate.

• Like 2

I havn't even purchased it yet mate, going to get a bucket for £20 from the company Biochar. I am going to be working lots of goodies in this season at the trusty spot as it's a bit deficient. Had a good dose of Biochar and rock dust a few years ago but needs more base nutrients

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Some pics coming soon, have 2 Green Cracks firing along getting nicely established ready for plant out :) I have had rubbish luck/ incompetence with the Blue Dream autos. First one got dug up by a mouse, next one sizzled in the heatwave after plant out (my fault). Gave one to a friend, one didn't germinate and have one left and to add insult to injury some of the roots broke off when transplanting into the ground (my fault, doh!) It looks okay though, leaves all up to the sun when I visited yesterday after a good water, hopefully it will bounce back, fingers crossed as I've heard great things, would be a shame to not sample any

• Like 2

The Blue Dream auto's i have done in the greenhouse were very nice !!   big ass autos and one of the best tasting autos i have done to date.    

Good luck and hopefully some pics soon :) 

• Like 2

I've got a completed diary in the HSO section for the Green Crack if you're curious  :yep:

Was inside and hydro though...

Edited by SevernValleySavant

Will look out for the picture update mate can't wait to see how the HSO genetics are doing in the great outdoors  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HSO-Mark said:

@OldFord Any chance of any pictures my friend and was this from this year's outdoor season?

Kind regards 

Mark..

Hi Mark,  i did Blue Dream auto last year and very nice it was too.    Towered above all the Sweet seeds strains ,  was in 8L pots from memory.      Chopped late Aug / early Sept , took on blue'ish shading ,   nice flavour after a slow dry and a cure.     I believe the pics are on the mrs laptop, will look later tonight.   

Nice taste and effect ,  i left it a bit longer than i normally do and it was pretty heavy .... for me any way.     

I think i have 1 bean left and will have a go with it on my first ever indoor grow.    

• Like 2

On 03/06/2018 at 3:58 PM, SevernValleySavant said:

I've got a completed diary in the HSO section for the Green Crack if you're curious  :yep:

Was inside and hydro though...

yes mate I was keeping up with it, how do/did you find the smoke?

cheers

• Like 1

I only did the two seeds, but they were both full of flavour mate. Nice daytime smoke, and something quite different to what I'm used to which was a bonus.