BeeZting

flighty

1 hour ago, beezee said:

Cheers all, I'm try and plant out mid week when it's a bit cooler and a chance of rain 

Think I'm going to get mine out a week earlier than planned aswell be a shame to waste this nice weather weve been getting.. seems forecast to stay too!

• Like 3

Plant out is done! 

large.15259800037271.jpglarge.15259800095522.jpg

No issues here, nice healthy plants and roots which got covered in myco fungi stuff.

Dusted some DE and slug pellets down for now, I might do wire wool Slug collars next visit.

Sorted... 

• Like 9

Wow mate, you've got more diary content than Ann Frank :D

Atb kid, hope the Welsh Riviera plays ball this year.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Eelhelmet said:

He knows how to chuck a good diary together B!  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Eelhelmet said:

Have you found all 4 yet? 

I've got to start another one yet too :wallbash:

• Like 6

I don’t know how you manage it mate! I struggle to listen to my wife and watch the tv at the same time just about got the nodding and yeah reallys nailed lol multi tasking man stylie. 

• Like 5

On 17 May 2018 at 7:07 AM, Eelhelmet said:

hope the Welsh Riviera plays ball this year.

We're due a good one :yep: 

:v:

• Like 8

• 3 weeks later...

So I finally made it to the plot with the dfg in it on Friday morning. I can't remember how long is been since plant out but I was hoping for plants at least one high... I wasn't disappointed :D

large.15286511669498.jpglarge.15286511668957.jpg

As you can see most were around 60cm high, but there was a couple busting out the cages ;)

large.15286511670169.jpg

I think I might be on to a winner with these! 

A bit of chicken shit and some slug pellets went down after I did a bit of weeding. It was good timing too, we had a good soaking here on Saturday night :D

• Like 13

• 1 month later...

So we were due some rain on Thursday, that meant a good opportunity to get some dry ferts down at all my plots. It was a busy few days, but I got it all done and the promised rain arrived :thumsup:

While I was at the plot, I stripped all the lowers of the plants and had a general tidy up. 

I was also planning on bending all the girls over, but it seems dfg start to flower a lot earlier than I was expecting and some looked 2-3 weeks in already with the biggest being around 7 foot. I do have 1 smaller girl at around 5 foot, but I think that's cos of where I planted it. 

Here's the pics... 

large.15314229778392.jpglarge.15314229861653.jpglarge.15314229966464.jpglarge.15314230067085.jpglarge.15314230141726.jpglarge.15314231318938.jpg

Gonna have to go back in a couple of weeks with some SOP ;)

• Like 9