BeeZting

flighty

I quite like some late ones, there's less mould around. As long as the buds are decent, they finish better. 

Got a few things in mind for the freezeland ;)

• Like 5

Some of my best plants terp wise and structure have been late finishers. I was constantly having a rant to my buddy about a slow to flower runt on one of our plots but he persuaded me to stick with it. And it came good with rock solid mould free stinky as you like buds . Sometimes you just never know 

• Like 6

@beezee nice start m8, looking forward to seeing what you do with these. Ive gone all rgsc myself this year, support your local breeder type of thing lol

Good luck buddy :lucky:

• Like 4

Dfg coming on nicely 

large.15252888466613.jpg

They're keeping up with the Critical Cheese that are the bottom left 2 and one of the most vigorous plants I've grown! 

Looking to plant these out next week ;)

• Like 7

Nice one @beezee they are looking strong and vigorous! Congrats mate!

I must admit the growth of the DFGs even at such a small stage are really noticeable.... I bought some root trainers aswell after seeing this.. But the deep ones! Thanks for the heads up... Looking good pal:yep:

• Like 3

Ha ha I wish I knew what I was doing before I bought root trainers. 

I reckon it's easier to see the difference in young seedlings, plant that I know are going to be smaller are about half the size of the dfg's 

• Like 3

Be interested to see if that's true.... I have found that sometimes runts can surprise you.. 

• Like 3

Runts are different mate, I'm on about smaller strains like mighty freeze compared to dfg

• Like 2

The seedlings are getting big now, I'll be aiming to get them out this week :D

large.15256363358001.jpg

Dfg's are on the right lol

• Like 5

Lovley sight to see mate! Get em planted and watch em thrive!!  Got my lean to boxed off now and put a carbon extraction inside. This season is going to be a Gooden!! :thumsup:

• Like 2

Sniff Sniff hmmm ok doing a rain dance and a slug and snail dance the indians taught me to put off beezee , hi mate looking lovely little ladies i try and get some of the ladies in the tunnel pictured soon the buggers are growing fast the auots out rooted a 1.5 litre start pot in a couple of weeks i had to put them in 7 litre pots now , you know me i am learning on keeping the ladies smaller in smaller pots the days of the 60 litre and 80 litre pots are over ,my neighbour is well cool but one in our little area is a moaner  and don't want him getting the smell again lol .

I might still try for one of the monster just let the bugger go wild just for the giggle.

You grow well mate and if anyone is listen if you need advise ask beezee because what he don't know ain't worth knowing lol.

Stay safe out on them hills you little mountain goat 

stay safe grow well 

• Like 2

Cheers all, I'm try and plant out mid week when it's a bit cooler and a chance of rain 

• Like 3