BeeZting

flighty

@tsk dunno mate, this is the first time I've used them... 4 weeks would be ideal for me, but I've picked up one box the wrong size, it's only 8cm deep :wallbash:

• Like 1

@beezee hehe - you TOO have super powers! :D (sings - yooou  are not alone...)

i got the step up from you and under leds. we can compare notes ;)

• Like 1

Ha ha it appears that I do, best way to learn is from mistakes... 

I have others under led, but these I didn't want to get too big too quick and I have the space in the greenhouse. 

• Like 1

Seedlings are all growing well, there might be 1 runt in the bottom left but I'll grow them all out. 

They're on a diet of comfrey tea and water and waiting for the sun to reappear, if it ever does lol

large.15246618420112.jpg

• Like 10

17 hours ago, beezee said:

Seedlings are all growing well, there might be 1 runt in the bottom left but I'll grow them all out. 

They're on a diet of comfrey tea and water and waiting for the sun to reappear, if it ever does lol

large.15246618420112.jpg

Morning mate, hope youre well! Babies are looking awesome, I'm definitely using root trainers next year! The sun is out and beaming here today! Im off into work for a few hours then up to the plot for a bit! Have a good day mate

Edited by BluntmanAndCroppin
  • Like 2

Easy mate @beezee long time no speak. Hope all's well in the hive :yep: 

Dfg (and mighty gold) saved my season last year. Both nice smokes, but DFG stole it in the end. Every one thought my DFG was indoor lol 

They start to flower early, but you've started them early so they'll get plenty big enough :ninja:

I chopped mine on sept 1st. They were pretty much ready, but looking at ch@ppers, they could of done with another couple of weeks to properly fatten up, but I wanted some mould free bud lol 

Hope we get a bit more sun August/sept/oct this year. (Some sun in May, June, and July would be nice too!)

Look forward to seeing your grows this year mate. 

Nice one 

• Like 5

Alright fella @the lone deranger that sounds really promising, last year was dismal for me! 

With 10 of them I might split the harvest (weather dependant), see how far I can push them :)

Got plans to make something similar myself this year... Freezeland x whatever looks good :D

• Like 4

Got some cheese x white widow (auto) pollen ready to chuck on some of my lot this season also just waiting on some blue Mazar to shed his load lol all fun and games good luck B. I’ve ended up constructing a leantoo greenhouse so could do with a little advice mate? Temps wise and humidity challenges. Do you run a filter in the greenhouse? 

• Like 1

@crticalcontent that pollen is gonna deliver some flavour mate! 

Ha no filter mate, just leave the door and window open so the smell doesn't build up ;) I think I'm going to take a couple of panes out for better airflow this year.

• Like 3

My neighbors have noses like fucking bloodhounds lol I have planted 200 cleome spinosa and 150 lavenders lol overkill? Maybe haha 

• Like 3

@beezee sorry to hear you had a poor one. I lost the plot abit after sept/October harvest and lost track of how everyone else done  lol 

If it wasn't for the RGSC gear, I wouldn't have ended up with much tbh. 

I didn't have anything out to finish really late. Would have been interesting to see if a very late finisher might have done better in west wales. Was fucking wet last year lol 

Hope you get something nice to mix with the freezeland :yep: 

Edited by the lone deranger
  • Like 2