BeeZting

flighty

2 hours ago, panik said:

You would hate it here then mate,.. I could see nettles dying before my eyes the grass in my garden shrivelled up, the trees were wilting it was like being in spain, 30+ most days lol

Yeah fuck that lol, stick me in a freezer and I'm happy. I'll walk in snow all day long.

1 hour ago, tsk said:

that first picture, when viewed right to left, is like an illustration of the flowering process... looking stunning bee... 'mon the sun!!

Good shot that one init, I've got my own citrus burst behind them which are about a week in. 

• Like 2

Lovely spread there buddy. Mould has started to show it's face hey. Had a little bit on Spike's ExoGold but that's it so far. The black berries arte huge in the shared plot and a few are starting to go mouldy... So expecting the mould to show up a tad more from now on. 

They are well tall them DFGs. Glad I topped mine :rofl:

• Like 3

Hey @Boomslang yeah I noticed a load of big fat and mouldy blackberries on the way into the plot, sometimes Oct finishers are better for this reason. 

Lucky I wanted big girls init ;)

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

So it seems dfg don't like Welsh weather! 

I went to the plot on Wednesday and was greeted with mouldy buds that were nowhere near done :(

large.15362600708820.jpglarge.15362600712411.jpglarge.15362601207785.jpg

I think about 6/10 had rot running thru the buds, so I chopped the top half of them down and chucked them. I did save about 1/2 oz from what should've been 10.

The other plants there are looking better and later, but with more rain, I'm not sure how they'll fair... large.15362600715334.jpglarge.15362600713242.jpg

• Like 2

Oh wow... That's depressing... Sorry to that beezee... Nothing more gutting than moldy buds... Especially after all the work that goes with it.... Sorry to that dude... Hope the rest pulls through for you mate... 

• Like 2

Sorry to hear your mould issues mate you must have some real damp weather round your parts , gutted for you mate , Is that a perticular wet plot ?

• Like 2

Everywhere is wet round here @panik I swear I live in the wettest part of Wales lol

I've opened up that plot as much as I can, but I think I'll go with later stuff there next year, early Oct finish seems to be best for me

• Like 1

9 hours ago, beezee said:

Everywhere is wet round here @panik I swear I live in the wettest part of Wales lol

I've opened up that plot as much as I can, but I think I'll go with later stuff there next year, early Oct finish seems to be best for me

Fucking hell mate you need to move south lol 

Maybe try Kushty or one of our later strains next season , your deffo be better trying later stuff there I reckon :yep: 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, panik said:

Fucking hell mate you need to move south lol

Don't I know it, East would be better too lol

When does the kushty finish at Lat52? What else you got that would finish early Oct? 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, beezee said:

When does the kushty finish at Lat52? What else you got that would finish early Oct? 

My gorilla haze looks late finishing mate, started flowering beginning September 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, beezee said:

Yep Gorilla Haze , kushty, Patmed fems, Fire99 late phenos,.. super#61 regs all finish end sept begin October :yep: 

• Like 2

Cheers fellas, I'll have a closer look at the kushty. Haze ain't my thing and I did Fire99 last year, too much variation (and I've got loads left). 

• Like 2

Sorry to see the rot take on them buds, I was eyeing up the DFG for next year but being close to you, think I will give them a miss.

iv got the super#61 out, will let you know how they do in our wetter than wet Lat.  :yep: