ROYAL-MAZAR

panik

@Ch@ppers I will be growing in central Europe, Poland, the harvest is in September, summer is similar to the British climate :) I am also interested in odminay which will be ready by the end of September :) I have already bought seeds: Lemonade OG, Fast Diesel, Freezeland IBL and Freezewarp, maybe something from the new freeze line is still worth attention ? I know you have a lot of experience with RGSC balls so I'm counting on your help. :)

5 hours ago, murzyn said:

@Ch@ppers I will be growing in central Europe, Poland, the harvest is in September, summer is similar to the British climate :) I am also interested in odminay which will be ready by the end of September :) I have already bought seeds: Lemonade OG, Fast Diesel, Freezeland IBL and Freezewarp, maybe something from the new freeze line is still worth attention ? I know you have a lot of experience with RGSC balls so I'm counting on your help. :)

Anything from the cross word puzzle is worth a pop if it’s still instock , we sold out of pretty much most strains .. :oldtoker:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, panik said:

Anything from the cross word puzzle is worth a pop if it’s still instock , we sold out of pretty much most strains .. :oldtoker:

@panik There are still strains available in the shop, and there's a lot to choose from... Tell me, will Royal Mazar be available next season? :)

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
On 27/04/2020 at 6:06 AM, murzyn said:

@panik There are still strains available in the shop, and there's a lot to choose from... Tell me, will Royal Mazar be available next season? :)

Don't know if you are still keen on them this year mate but they are in stock and I just got some:)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Ccs141 said:

What's the flavour like on these 

I’ll tell you in September mate:)

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Flavour for me is very rustic earthy type at least for the early pheno. Later pheno has a bit more complex flavour.

What generation state royal mazar is as it is? Is it F1, F2, F3, BX or maybe S1 of F1? @panik

• 3 weeks later...

large.61e363ecd0936_RoyalMazarplantroom.JPG

(p.s pic above, its a seperate Mighty Gold plant squeezed in to the right, its not branching from the Royal Mazar)

large.61e363d784217_RoyalMazarbudhand.JPGlarge.61e363b39c24f_RoyalMazarbudclose.JPGlarge.61e363d95251b_RoyalMazarbudhand2.JPG

large.61e3630c28772_03RoyalMazarbudcloseup.forxmas.jpglarge.61e363f0dc84f_RoyalMazarvclose.JPG

(black line through pic above, must have slipped on my phone and drawn a line)

large.61e363e9914b1_RoyalMazarnugzzlighter.JPGlarge.61e363e528216_RoyalMazarnuggynug.JPGlarge.61e363e260ed0_RoyalMazarnuggy2.JPGlarge.61e363dc79dcb_RoyalMazarclosebud.JPGlarge.61e363e10d3c9_RoyalMazarmoreclose.JPG

x1 Royal Mazar plant grown from a cutting taken from a Guerrilla grown plant grown from seed during the 2021 UK season. This plant was grown in a 20 litre pot in Bio Bizz All mix. Grown under x1 600watt HPS. Packed into a small cupboard with quite a few other plants (x17 in total!!), so a bit of a squeeze. Fed with Canna Terra Vega during Veg & Canna Terra Flores + Shogun PK Warrior + Shogun Sumo Boost for flowering. Vege'd for 3 or 4 weeks. Harvested week 8 of flowering.

Dry Weight Yeild = 56.6g (2oz+6g) (X4 other strains were grown in 20 litre pots each aswell in the same cupboard, lighting so can compare their dry weights = Malawi x NL x DFG (RGSC Freebie) = 53 g, Crystal Gelato (Big head seeds) = 56 g, Zkittlez (Black Skull seeds) = 63, Sour Orange Diesel (RGSC) 52 g). Royal Mazar apears to be on the average, above average spectrum of yeild when compared to the other strains grown in same conditions.

I really liked the results I got when growing Royal Mazar Guerrilla style outdoors. I harvested 3rd week of Sept 2021. From seed the strain did produce a couple of runt/auto phenos that finished early with a small yeild. But the photoperiod leaning phenos grow nice and chunky. Quite bushy, shrub like plants i found. The plant i grew indoors here was a cutting taken from one of the desired photoperiod leaning phenos. I had to harvest Royal Mazar a little early when growing outdoors, due to wet, humid weather so has been nice to see what the flower is like when the plant is grown to full maturity indoors.

Has a kind of a spicy smell to it now is dry and cured a bit. Just had a pipe. Pretty tasty. It works pretty well! Ive found the smell of the buds seems to change whilst progressing through flowering, spicy burnt tyre smell with a bit of fruitiness. It grows lots of side branching, shrub style, i took quite a lot of lower branching off when growing indoors due to light penetration, other plants fighting for light at the cannopy. Have continued cuttings again from this pheno. It likes rooting when taking cuttings. A bunch of those will be going out for the 2022 Guerilla Season. I like this strain. Ideally im looking to find early strains good for Guerilla growing that do good inside to. This grows pretty good indoors though i wouldnt say it has the perfect structure for indoor grows though it can do it for sure. Looking forward to round two with Royal Mazar outdoors summer '22.

p.s my review doesnt necesarilly represent the strain to its fullest, as phenos, conditions vary etc....

Salute !

large.61e363924a10a_02RoyalMazarleafon.jpglarge.61e362f713077_02RoyalMazarleafoff.jpg

large.61e363ddee94c_RoyalMazardrycutscissors.JPG

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 4