ROYAL-MAZAR

panik

Royal Mazar

Strain Lineage: Mazar I Sharif X Royal Dane

Mazar I Sharif crossed to the Danish Royal Dane , these plants grow tall and slender with a very high bud to leaf ratio, expect large resin coated easy to trim buds with excellent bag appeal , Royal Mazar is auto, semi auto so expect these plants to come in early , plant out mid May you will expect to harvest August / September..

• Mostly Sativa
  • Auto/Semi-Auto
  • Harvest August / September Outdoors
  • Feminised
  • Like 8

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
13 hours ago, murzyn said:

It's a pity that it's not available, I hope it will return to the warehouses quickly :)

Same to be honest looks a belter

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve commented on RM so many times I think admin will start deleting me comments for spamming :woot:

Over the last six years I’ve grown some sheyet outside. All of which claimed to be good outside but failed to deliver for me :blub:

Grown RM photos outside for the last three years.

Despite my crap growing skills, ineptitude and attempts to kill them they refused to die. And they produced lol

I am sure they will grow anywhere.

Fly over the arctic in a C130, chuck some seeds outa the back and go back a month later. They will be growing!

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, PabloAcuario said:

I’ve commented on RM so many times I think admin will start deleting me comments for spamming :woot:

Over the last six years I’ve grown some sheyet outside. All of which claimed to be good outside but failed to deliver for me :blub:

Grown RM photos outside for the last three years.

Despite my crap growing skills, ineptitude and attempts to kill them they refused to die. And they produced lol

I am sure they will grow anywhere.

Fly over the arctic in a C130, chuck some seeds outa the back and go back a month later. They will be growing!

I love the taste of mazar I  Sharif butt never tried the royal mazar...think I wanner go on that next season dude..how did it turn out?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Revive said:

I love the taste of mazar I  Sharif butt never tried the royal mazar...think I wanner go on that next season dude..how did it turn out?

I have no idea, I’m useless at this growing malarkey.

• I wash what I produce

(don’t go there 1, 998, 996 pages of sheyet about washing on the tinterweb don’t add to it)

• My sinuses are knackered
  • I don't trim properly

• I don’t mix with tobacco

It grows soooo easy even given my best efforst to kill it :wallbash: This is first on me list every year. My contingency for when I mess up other strains :rolleyes:

I have an 88 year old war hero neighbour who has been growing since 1967.

He keeps telling me all the weed you get nowadays is for school kids.

He loves this RM lol

And it comes in early before the sheyet UK Autumn :woot:

• Like 3