ROYAL-MAZAR

panik

On 03/04/2020 at 7:43 PM, Ccs141 said:

@panik are the auto mazar ewt like this any good for green house sorry for spamming this one ain't one for the auto 

OMFG

I am so sorry. I completely forgot!

Ignore my other posts/ramblings.

The main reason for posting was to say I've helped me elderly neighbour grow RM in his greenhouse and it grew like a dream.

Plenty of ventilation and air circulation.

No probs at all.

Grew itself.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, PabloAcuario said:

I have no idea, I’m useless at this growing malarkey.

•  

I wash what I produce

(don’t go there 1, 998, 996 pages of sheyet about washing on the tinterweb don’t add to it)

•  

My sinuses are knackered
  • I don't trim properly

•  

I don’t mix with tobacco

It grows soooo easy even given my best efforst to kill it :wallbash: This is first on me list every year. My contingency for when I mess up other strains :rolleyes:

I have an 88 year old war hero neighbour who has been growing since 1967.

He keeps telling me all the weed you get nowadays is for school kids.

He loves this RM lol

And it comes in early before the sheyet UK Autumn :woot:

Cool dude... big up the 88 year old... go my son :)

16 hours ago, Ccs141 said:

@PabloAcuario are they anything like the the auto version ???

Hi

I have no idea.

This is the first time I’ve grown the auto version.

The seeds have just popped so I have a way to go yet.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, PabloAcuario said:

Despite my crap growing skills, ineptitude and attempts to kill them they refused to die. And they produced lol

The first ever test crop of RM were plant-and-leave,low to no maintenance,i remember walking onto the plot a week or two before cropping,an epiphanic eye-opener :yinyang:

large.user406701_pic1778135_1504064498.jpglarge.user406701_pic1778134_1504064498.jpglarge.user406701_pic1778101_1504059284.jpglarge.user406701_pic1778137_1504064498.jpg

• Like 11

21 hours ago, Ch@ppers said:

The first ever test crop of RM were plant-and-leave,low to no maintenance,i remember walking onto the plot a week or two before cropping,an epiphanic eye-opener :yinyang:

large.user406701_pic1778135_1504064498.jpglarge.user406701_pic1778134_1504064498.jpglarge.user406701_pic1778101_1504059284.jpglarge.user406701_pic1778137_1504064498.jpg

Hello, is royal mazar stable? when were they ready to cut? how much of a bush without training comes out of a ready-made product ?

:)

4 minutes ago, murzyn said:

Hello, is royal mazar stable? when were they ready to cut? how much of a bush without training comes out of a ready-made product ?

:)

See the pictures in the post u quoted?

Like that.

Like ch@ppers stated, it was a plant n forget plot so zero training for any of them :yep:

Edited by Dodgee
I think the blurb says September finish and if my experience with RGS is anything to go by you can take there word to the bank, they don't lie like some breeders
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Dodgee said:

See the pictures in the post u quoted?

Like that.

Like ch@ppers stated, it was a plant n forget plot so zero training for any of them :yep:

I can see everything :)

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, murzyn said:

I can see everything :)

No training whatsoever for those plants, what you see with them is what you get, good outdoor plants :yinyang:

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Ch@ppers said:

@Ch@ppers hey dude..I'm interested in this strain for next season..love the taste of mazar.2 questions mate, did the finish product taste pretty close to the original mazar I sharif? The other question is height, I notice there fairly short and as you have said you never trained them so is this par for the course. Thanks dude

1 hour ago, murzyn said:

@Ch@ppers crossword puzzle 

Sudoku old chap surely? What lat and country are you intending on growing your crop? 

43 minutes ago, Revive said:

@Ch@ppers  the original mazar I sharif? The other question is height, I notice there fairly short and as you have said you never trained them so is this par for the course. Thanks dude

The original mazar in afghan? These are a short strain, very typey, very stable, no all over the shop phenols, done them for a few seasons and they are always identical. 

Edited by Ch@ppers
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Ch@ppers said:

Sudoku old chap surely? What lat and country are you intending on growing your crop? 

The original mazar in afghan? These are a short strain, very typey, very stable, no all over the shop phenols, done them for a few seasons and they are always identical. 

I been reading up on the mazar I sharif and from what I read they can go up 4m outdoor, this was the reason for my question and wondering if it was the cross with the royal Dane that kept them short? Or shorter

https://www.leafly.com/strains/mazar-i-sharif

Edited by Revive