• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rick Grimes

• Dinafem-Mark

• Jibba jabba

• Smokebelch

getting pak withdrawals just looking at the pics. great work on the grow.

happy harvesting and enjoy, a job well done brother grimes

looking forward to the smoke report :skin_up:

sam

• Like 4

Thanks @Jibba jabba @Smokebelch and @samhigh I’ve been really happy with them. They were all been chopped down over the last two nights and are on drying racks.

the Purps looks the biggest yielder but I did find a few naners on it. I went through all the plants and no signs of any seeds at all.

I’ll update with some dry bud pics soon and then smoke reports.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Rick Grimes said:

They were all been chopped down over the last two nights and are on drying racks.

That’s great :yep: 

So how many days of flower did you go?

About 60? 

I haven’t spotted any nanas on my purps, but a couple of weeks behind you tho.

I’ll look forward too hearing your smoke report mate, and seeing some dry bud shots:skin_up:

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 3

Nice one dude, I grew out the PAK last year, it’s a lovely fruity smoke, mine tasted of Pineapples.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jibba jabba said:

That’s great :yep: 

So how many days of flower did you go?

About 60? 

I haven’t spotted any nanas on my purps, but a couple of weeks behind you tho.

I’ll look forward too hearing your smoke report mate, and seeing some dry bud shots:skin_up:

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

The PAKs went 60 days, the Purps and Bubbas 61. 

I’d say there was about 8 nanas on the whole plant. Nothing on any of the other plants and no signs of seed on anything as far as I can see so no damage done.

I’m going to have to take a trip to a Swedish flat pack furniture outlet this afternoon for some new storage jars for this lot :hippy:

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/07/2018 at 10:07 AM, Rick Grimes said:

I’m going to have to take a trip to a Swedish flat pack furniture outlet this afternoon for some new storage jars for this lot :hippy:

These are problems we like :yep:

Congratulations on a successful harvest my friend and we would love your thoughts and some pictures of the end product when the time is right  :bong:

Enjoy those dank and frosty buds mate :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

On 14/07/2018 at 8:09 PM, Rick Grimes said:

large.IMG_7133.JPGlarge.IMG_7131.JPGlarge.IMG_7132.JPGlarge.IMG_7130.JPG

Some stunning colours being shown :yep:

Beautiful work and a very nice harvest  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 4

large.IMG_7139.JPG

Purps#1

large.IMG_7138.JPG

Bubba gift

All the bubbas gifts and PAK’s came in at just over 2oz each. The Purps came in at just over 2.5oz so was the biggest yielder by a fair margin. The entire crop came in at just over 13.5 oz which is definitely on the low side as this setup regularly produces over 1 lb per grow. If i was to grow this again I’d top a second time a week before flower and be more aggressive with the lollipopping to try to increase the yield a bit.

But the quality is exceptional!

I took a bag of Bubbas Gift around to a mates a few nights ago. They are a mixture of very regular, daily and all day every day smokers. They had each brought bits of amnesia, skunk #1 and a few other bits but all anyone was interested in was the Bubbas Gift. The Bubba was loaded into a few bongs and a large joint between us and we were all giggling at each other like idiots before ordering the takeaway.

The bud density and trich coverage against the purple tints makes this an absolute joy to look at. Then the smell is a hypnotic mix of Ariel washing detergent with tropical fruits and dank hashy funk. 

The high is relaxing yet not so sedative it puts you to sleep straight away. It has a lovely introspective edge to it that gives the high a nice complexity.

The Purps has a more sedative high so its great for that last bed time smoke but if I smoke it any earlier that’s me out for the night. The smell and flavour is similar to the bubba but with a sort of sharper strawberry twang mixed in.

I’ve not tried too much of the PAK yet so I’ll come back with a further report on that one. I’ve got some decent amounts of air bud and sugary trim for BHO too some I’ll have the blast tubes and vac chamber out this weekend.

• Like 5

Thanks for coming back in with your final thoughts and that all important weigh in  :yep:@Rick Grimes:yep:

That's not a bad end yield at all and some stunning looking dry flowers which should keep you medicated for the foreseeable future  :bong:

By the sound of things the bubbas gift is more of a social smoke and purple Moby dick being more for a night time smoke/use due to the sedative properties, would this be a fair assessment?

Let the purple Afghan Kush cure a bit more and please drop back in with your thoughts on this strain, when the time is right :yep:

Thanks mate and enjoy :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1